Daily Check-In Monday (again??) 9-25

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning!!!

Today is LIS Lower Body Blast premix with KPC abs. Hope everyone has a great start to their week.

Good morning Jane and others who follow,

Today was C&W in place of Bodymax in the Butts and gutts rotation. I will do PLB this afternoon since time is limited in the morning.

Jane-Yes it is Monday again! Darn it! But I am looking forward to having off next Monday! Great workout!

kim

Good Morning Jane and Kim. Great work outs!

This morning will be full body weight work: I am considering HSTA sans cardio portions. }(

This evening will be a run in the park with my friend. }( }(

Have a great Monday...if THAT is possible!:p

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

I'm doing HSTA this morning.

Jane: Any update on Becky?

Kim: I really like C&W....great music.

Wendy: Great minds think alike....LOL!

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!!!

Why is it that Monday comes around so frequently??

I thought I was back to normal, but I had a headache this AM and felt terrible in general. So, I fear that today is another rest day.

Have a good one. Phyllis

BTW, did anyone watch Desperate Housewives? Is this going to be a repeat of the Mrs Huber incident?

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Daily Check-in

Good morning! Happy Monday! During another challenging week of Cathe workouts, I shed 4 more pounds for a total of 20 pounds in 12 weeks since the 4th of July! :7 This is the first time I have ever stuck with my game plan for 12 weeks! I have a light and fun workout waiting for me this morning, and I am planning to do my friend’s cardio boot camp class at the club after work just for a challenge. It will be fun to see how much fitter I am after 3 weeks of the Hardcore Series. I am below 200 pounds again, so I am very excited! :7

I am off to do the hi-lo half of Cardio Collectibles.

Jane, you have a fun workout planned.

Kim, I love Cardio and Weights. That is one of my happy workouts.

Wendy, great race!

Tammy, High Step Training is a super challenging workout.

Phyllis, I hope you feel better soon.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Happy Monday everyone,

Well,at least the coffee helps...

Today was SJP/SB premix number 7, all the SB step combos and all the weight segments, abs and stretch from SJP in a circuit fashion, about 70 minutes in all.

Have a great day!

RE: Daily Check-in

Tammy... Becky said she would email me when she got home and let me know how she's doing, etc... I'm sure she'll be on here too.

Hi all, took the weekend off but did alot of cleaning.

Today I did PUB warm up, chest and biceps and then did MIS abs and the 8 min. taebo for a short cardio. I am doing 2 body parts a day this week and doing every body part 2 times in a week, trying to jump start my body into coorperating with me on weight loss or anything for that matter,LOL!!

I also have a yeast infection which isn't any fun either.sigh.

Hope you have a great day!!:7

Hello everyone,

I am taking a rest day today. I have to keep reminding myself to do this. I get a little antsy when I don't workout, but I will find something to do with my time, like laundry, UGH!!!

Have a great day gals!

Susan

I really liked that LIS Lower Body Blast premix. It doubled up on the blasts and incorporated the lower body work from Total Body Sculpting. Nice 50 minute circuit.

I got into a very shaky pike on KPC abs. I didn't attempt another one, maybe next time!:p

Hey ladies,

Just finished PLB standing leg workout w/C&W I did this morning! I am so glad that is over with!

Jane-I have only attempted one pike before and I haven't tried again since! Something about falling on your head doesn't motivate you!:)

Have a good evening everyone!

kim

LOL... that's true Kim. I have attempted one before and actually did one last year when I did this Butts and Guts rotation, the same time in the rotation. This rotation really strengthens the abs!

This morning's workout didn't go as planned. I woke up with a sore hip, and I thought it would loosen up as I worked out.

15 minutes into HSTA, I had to stop as the pain moved into my back. I'm hoping it will feel better tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.