Daily Check-In Monday 8/23

Oh ugh, Tammy! Not the best way to start the week !

I WANTED to keep sleeping ! Did NOT like the alarm going off at all.

But I'm up and heading off to do TF45 !

Have a good one ! :)

It's a great morning to stay in bed....lots of rain and dark clouds this morning.

My back is a little achy and I'm a little headachy...probably weather related. Today I'm going to enjoy yoga and stretch and a few minutes on the inversion table.

Need to get back on my game.

Tammy - i'm still interested in CE. Had to get new aerobic shoes first. Will get that to you as soon as I can.

Everyone enjoy your day.

Carmen.

Well, ladies, I lost just about 3 pounds last week, restarting my workouts and doing shorter 30 min. or less (exception was on Friday), lots of circuit workouts all off of Exercise TV. I am trying the same thing this week but with different workouts but I am having trouble finding shorter workouts that I can do so I may have to dive back into my own workouts and modify them.

I think the arthritis in the top of my foot (the one I had surgery on) is back but at least with shoes on I can continue my workouts, hurts to sleep and walk barefoot. :(

I did a 20 min. cardio workout off of Exercise TV this morning for my workout.

Have a great day!!;)

Hi all,

Sorry so late, DH had his quarterly surgery today, everything was fine, but I didn't get to work until later this afternoon.

I did cardio this morning - Seasun's Stepping up and core workout.

Hang in there everyone, the week is only beginning...;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.