Daily Check-In Monday 8/2

Monday...

Hi All! Hope everyone had a great weekend :) Today will be AOS Providence rounds 1-5, twice.

Phyllis ~ How was the RT?

Good Morning !

Good workout Tammy.

I was sick all weekend.DH and I honestly have had the WORST cold in our lives ! We spent Friday, Sat. and Sun, laying around and that's IT ! I had it a week before that, but then it got worse and worse.
Anyway, this morning finally I feel better !!!!! Thank goodness!
Will try to workout and hope it goes okay.

Phyllis, love your pictures. I'm sure once I saw your workout clothes that I picked you out in one of the classes ! I think the cardio core one ??? You are so fit and look fantastic. Did you have a blast ??

Hi Connie and Carmen- how was your weekend ??

Hi all,

I am trying it again.. I did Billy's Taebo Fat Blasting workout for my cardio today. If the temperatures stay good I think I will try and get back into my workouts this month. I can't workout Friday because my oldest has his followup at Shriners that day.

So for the moment I am BACK!!! I couldn't get my weight down too much so I am hoping that working out again will help.

Have a great day!!:D

Good morning everyone - Hope you all had a great weekend. Today its gymstyle chest and tri for me today.

Tammy- great work out. how did u do?

Becky are you feeling better today?

Phyllis how was RT? Did you post pics yet?

Connie - what rotation did u decide on?

Annette - welcome back.

Have a great one.

Carmen.

Hi everyone!

Good to see most of us here and hitting it hard!

I am going back to the FF Getting ready for Summer rotation, I think, in the generic form.

Today was cardio - I did Amy's ITR in honor of her presale. I am not getting anything right now, on a No Buy mission. I will wait for the reviews and decide from there.
I should have Kelly's new workouts coming any day, so I will let you guys know about those.

Hi All!

Good check-in today :D

Conni ~ LOL about the generic rotation...you sure do love to sub!

Carmen ~ Good workout...I did like the GS's, although I think they are out for me now. I did well with this morning's workout and it was short, sweet and sweaty :D

Annette ~ Welcome Back! Hope things go well at the Shriners...(((HUGS))).

Becky ~ So sorry you aren't feeling well..summer colds are the WORST!!!

Phyllis ~ Are you going to make me go to FB to look at your pics? ;)

Have a good night all! No workout for me tomorrow as I have to be to work way too early....UGH!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.