Daily Check In Monday 7/19

Good Morning Glories!

I opted to sleep in this morning, so another rest day for me :confused: My body is feeling pretty beat up, I do believe I have to focus on making better food choices.

Hi Tammy,

Don't we all need to eat better and cleaner? I am a notorious junk food junkie!
Have a good rest day!

Today was TF 30 and TF stretch 40. I thought I would get bored during the stretch, but it was more of a yoga class and Chalene keeps you moving the entire time.

Ya know gals, with all this heat I think I just might have to forgo workouts until it gets cooler, I hate to do that but we have no a/c and it got to 90 degrees in the house yesterday. It was 86 in our bedroom when we went to bed last night at close to midnight so it isn't even cooling off much at night, UGH!!!:mad:

I am trying to keep my weight at an acceptable number which is hard but I am managing somehow, it isn't a great number but I can live with it until I can exercise again.

I will check in just to see how everybody's doing and if I manage to get a workout in I will post it.

See ya in the Fall!!!:D

Good monday to you! It was TJ 20 min wo and Ab jam for me. Workout is fun and goes by quickly but I'd like the intensity of KPC. Maybe I'm ready for TF? Actually I was thinking about purchasing the STS HiiT workouts. I'd like to hear what you think of of them.

Annette - I know what you mean about heat. I work out in the garage with a couple of fans going. We live in SWF so its got to be high 90's in that garage. That's why I try to do shorter workouts.

Tammy - Like Cathe says, listen to your body. Sometimes we all need the rest. I've been trying to eat better then I run into a donut or something gooey and I'm a junkie again. I have been drinking lots more water than I usually do so that a good thing.

Connie - girl you are a workout machine. Do you ever rest?

Becky - how's your dad? Hope everything worked out.

Have a great one

Carmen.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.