Daily Check-In MONDAY, 5/26

ShyWolf

Cathlete
Happy Memorial Day!

Phyllis saw your post and Greece! Ahhhh I want to see photos when you get back home :)

Today I slept in and while my hubby adds some hardwood flooring to the kids bedroom hallway (a DIY project he started 2 summers ago lol ) I will be doing iTread Drills 27 30 followed w/ PS C/S/B

My eating was pretty good thus far this weekend except I had half a bar of a Heath candy bar ---- ugh why ? lol So back to watching what I eat no more candy lol.

Have a Great Day All! :7

Good Morning Glories!

I'm back home to pack and tomorrow we are leaving again. I'll be back Friday night ready to repair the vacation damage starting Saturday}( :+ }(

We stayed here over the weekend...the views were breathtaking and we had a great time hiking through the White Mountain National Forest...

http://www.mountwashingtonresort.com/

Today will be a treadmill run and some ab work. I plan on running everyday while away (DS#3 said he would run with me), but will probably take a rest week from the weights.

Vilma ~ Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Have a great day ladies...

Hi everyone,

Looks like a great place Tammy, I hope you had fun!

Today was GS BBS and Coreblast with Tracey, ball, bosu and step segments.

Have a great day!

Happy Memorial Day !

I haven't been doing formal workouts for a few days, due to the long weekend and everyone home....
but Saturday we walked an hour on the bike path, and yesterday we went to a state park and hiked on 2 of the trails. One was difficult terrain and the other med to difficult. Lot's of hills and beautiful views and a gorgeous day out there . 80 degrees and sunny!:D We did close to 3 hours of hiking.

Today I'm hoping to get back to the bike path and walk at least an hour. Tomorrow, it's back to weights.

Tammy, lucky you ! Have fun in Florida !!!! Can I come ?:p ;)

Have a great day everyone !

Becky

Good Morning

Today was LIC upper body and CTX kickbox.

Tammy~ great place! that resort looks heavenly:)

Have a great day everyone
Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.