Daily check-in Monday, 5/11

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

Happy Monday :rolleyes: this morning will probably be one of the shorter cardio coaches...I'm feeling kind of tired this morning.

Have a great day!

Tammy I hope you are tired from a wonderful weekend. :)

This starts the last week of STS for me. I'm ready for a break, but I will surely miss it!

I hope everyone enjoyed mother's day. It was lovely weather - not a drop of rain!

Hi Ladies !

It was a really nice weekend around here . But I'm with Tammy, I'm tired this morning !!

Today I start week 3 of Meso 3. It's going SO fast !!!

Also mowmax and laundry max and clean max today.
Ya gotta pay for those days of rest ! ; )

bbl....
Becky

Good morning Tammy, Phyllis and Becky and all that follow...

I feel like I am so behind on EVERYTHING. These last five days have been non-stop. I haven't run like this in a long time. I'm ready to get back to work and some sort of routine today.

Hunter is doing great, they got home Friday evening. DD's bridal portrait is done. We had to move it inside in the studio due to the weather but that was a lot better than a stained wedding dress.

Today is the start of meso 2, disc 13 (chest, shoulders, tris). I was suppose to start meso 2 last Thursday. I don't think four days is going to matter.

Have a good one.....

Hi everyone,

Taking DS to school for their three day outdoor education trip ( camping ), so I will be getting in late to work.
I did LG and Coremax2 today on the rotation ( July 08), and then getting going for the day.

Have a good day!!

Good golly so many posts already :p

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend :)

On tap for me is cardio with Lean Circuit 3

Jane glad to hear the baby is now home :)

Have a great day Ladies!

picture.php

:eek:Chest & Back is done ! OMG 90% of 1RM !:eek:

How can a couple of pounds make such a huge difference ???

Whew!

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.