Daily Check-In Monday, 4/30

Good Morning !

I hope you had a fantastic vacation Jane, and have a good 1st day back at work.

Hi Tammy! I am loving the iTreads!!:D Have fun !

Still no rotation posted so I guess I will do the 1st day of FF's Getting ready for Summer rotation, which I believe is an upperbody premix from BM2 ! That'll be new for me, so I'm looking forward to it.
If I LOVE Cathe's rotation, I will start it tomorrow.

Today is my DD's 16th birthday!:eek: How can it be? She's my baby!:eek:

I saw on another checkin that's it's Wendy's birthday today too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:7 :7 Have a great day!!!:D

Good morning!

Oh Tammy, yes, back to work. I'll be fine after I get today over with but oh my, this is going to be hard!

Good morning Becky - I got your email and just sent one back. I've done that BM2 double UB and while it is good, it seems to go on and on. I believe she even doubles the ab work if I remember correctly.

Happy Birthday Wendy!!

Hello to everybody else. I have to get going!

Lots of early birds this AM!

Wendy, Happy Birthday! Do you have any celebration on tap?

Becky, Happy Birthday to your DD! Any party plans for her sweet 16?

Jane, back to the grind. :) You have lots of good thoughts to keep you going!

MM for me today. I'll see what Cathe posts for May. If I don't like it I'll join you Becky, with FF rotation. I think Jane is correct about doubling up the abs. I remember thinking Oh No, it's not over yet!!

Have a fun day.
Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Monday Morning Ladies:

Not sure what I'll be doing this am for my wo.

I'm still holding out to see what Cathe puts out for a May rotation.

I was thinking about fitness freaks rotation but is so upper body heavy, with not much lower body added.

I'm still debating on that BM2 upper body premix for today or if I should just do an iTread.

The TM has been calling me lately so that's what I may end up doing.

Oh heck I may end up doing both today who knows? :p

Today is my hubby's birthday and my dd brought home a Cold Stone ice cream cake for him so that TM wo looks more and more better for me. I ended up having a bit of some Cold Stone ice cream last night and it was sooooo goooood :9 (I can't remember the last time I had some)so I'll be needing to burn some of that icecream off lol.

* Tammy- enjoy your iTread wo today

* Becky - wishing your dd a very happy sweet sixteen - I felt the same way when my oldest had hers last summer :::sniff - sniff:::

* Jane - have a great day!

* Phyllis - have fun w/ MM

* Wendy - Have a happy birthday today !

Have a wonderful Monday Ladies! :7

Good Morning Folks.

Thanks for the B'day wishes.:)

I have BBC Butt and Legs (weights only) on tap for today and my running class in the evening.

Tammy, Have fun with Itread. I have that one and know it's a goodie but can't recall what it's like even though I just did it this past wednesday! LOL :p

Becky, So you are an Itread girl now? Good for you! I *HEART* them too! Have a great day!

Jane, Hope you had a great vacation with Joey! Sorry it's over. When I took Joey to his f/u appointment w/the neurologist a few weeks ago the dr was recording the results of his check up on a mini voice recorder before he spoke to us in his office. I thought of you because I figured it would be given to an MT for recording. :)

Phyllis, I've been waiting to see Cathe's May rotation myself. I need to finish up this week of BBC but if I like Cathe's rotation I plan to start it next week. }( I have no celebration planned for today. Did that y'day with a YUMMY dinner treat. :9

Vilma, Cold Stone icecream is da bomb! OMG, I am drooling just thinking about it! ENJOY IT!:9 }( :9 }(

BM2 double upperbody premix is complete!!}(

WOW!:eek: I liked it and thought it went fast UNTIL ABS!!!! OMG! That seemed to go on and on . I modified the rocketshoots and thrusts with some standing ab work with weights and the side planks with regular ones .
I really liked this workout and I lifted heavy today!

Phyllis , we have family coming over tonight to celebrate my DD's birthday. Lot's of cake and ice cream in the house today, so maybe I should do an iTread today too!!! :p (ok. I said SHOULD, not that I will ! ha)

Have a good one everyone!:D

Daily Check-in

Good morning! I had an interesting Sunday. I spent the entire day buying and returning TVs. Is there a Cathe calendar sticker for this? Does hauling TVs up and down the stairs and back and forth to the stores count as a workout? I think I bought all the lemon TVs in Central Texas! You can read all about my TV shopping adventure here:

http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=9&topic_id=51738#51755

I did not get anything else accomplished yesterday. Thankfully, I finally found a TV that I love, and it was on sale. I looked at it Saturday night and had my heart set on it, but the price was $100.00 more than I wanted to spend. The price dropped $120.00 overnight! What an answer to my prayers. I am so excited. The picture and sound are amazing on this TV. I played part of IMAX2, and the music rocks. I did IMAX3 late last night. Even the Hardcore Series looks and sounds great on this TV. It was a blessing in disguise that the cheap TV I bought Saturday night and the replacement TV I bought yesterday were defective because I would not have returned to Circuit City yesterday afternoon and discovered this great deal otherwise. I got a $300.00 Sharp LCD TV for $180.00!

I did the warm-up, standing segment, and stretch from Gym Style legs this morning. I am planning to jog in the pool at the club with Rebecca after work.

Tammy, I love Better Burn Better Buns. I believe it is an excellent workout for runners. Do not attempt to compare it with Cathe’s workouts. It is an entirely different kind of workout. I feel nice and stretched out after doing this workout. Think of it as physical therapy. Kathryn often writes that these workouts are rehab or prehab (to prevent injuries). I love this one and Jen’s Strength in Movement. The cardio with a medicine ball is fun too. Give it a whirl the next time you plan a recovery week.

Becky, happy birthday to your baby! Does it make you want to have another baby? LOL! If you want a fun upper body workout, I love the Body Max 2 cardio and weights premix. It alternates step and cardio.

Jane, I hope you have a smooth transition back to the working world. Are you having baby withdrawals?

Phyllis, enjoy Muscle Max.

Vilma, happy birthday to your husband. Enjoy a piece of ice cream cake for me.

Wendy, happy birthday! Enjoy a piece of cake for me!

Conni, I am still praying for you and your husband.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

I'm rushing off to a meeting but wanted to pop in quickly.

Tammy: I tried CC and liked it. I'll probably keep a few on hand for the days I hit the elliptical at the gym.

I worked pretty hard this weekend but my legs are a bit tired from step workouts so I think I'll do Kick Max to its entirely followed by a nice long stretch. And then maybe a beer.....;)

I ended up doing iTread 11/40 and pushed myself hard.

Yup I think I burned off the ice cream from last night and then some :9

I also just completed just the ab work from the BM2 upper body premix - my GAWD! :eek: My abs are just screaming! It never quit! I was like "are we done yet?" yeouch! Finished with a good stretch - ahhhhhh!

My oldest dd has been working at Cold Stone since before they opened up the store here. I usually don't indulge as she always brings some type of treat home and my other kids eat it but last night as I was peeking at the birthday cake she got for my hubby for today - there sat a small little creation with a brownie on top - and I could not resist it! It was birthday cake remix ice cream creation and wow I really just savored every bite of it as I just closed my eyes and enjoyed it - heaven! LOL

Heather thanks for my hubby's birthday wishes -

Beavs which CC did you end up getting?

Have a great day! :7

Hi all,

Rough weekend at work, teenage girls can really test the limits of a new staff member, UGH!! sigh. I was sooo stressed when I left work, my shoulders and neck hurt and my I had a headache. Hopefully next weekend will be better.

I did various weighted exercises for upper body off of the PS series plus abs today for my workout. I was pleased to have maintained my weight loss over the stressful weekend in which I came home last night and ate too much. But the weight loss was still there this morning so I was happy.

Have a great day!!:7

I forgot to say what I was doing for my workout today when I posted this morning.

IMAX1 and it is done. Those power lunges get me every time!

I survived my first day back at work and yes, Heather, I am having some serious baby withdrawals!! I miss my little pumpkin!

Daily Check-in

This was a super stressful day at work. Rebecca had to work late tonight, and I was actually relieved when she called because I was too tired to drive to the club tonight. I did the Gym Style Legs warm-up, standing segment, and stretch this morning, but I did not have time to enjoy a cardio workout. Oh well. Tomorrow is a new month with another opportunity for a fresh start.

My digital camera arrived today. It is cute and little and fits in my smallest purse, which is the one I will most likely take on the Road Trip with me. I was surprised to find this package from Amazon when I went to the post office tonight. I just ordered it last Wednesday afternoon with free super saver shipping. It was not even scheduled to ship until today. I got a great deal on this digital camera with a free 2 GB memory card. I have not had time to play with it yet, but I am sure I will love it.

I called my mother during my lunch hour and had a nice conversation with her. She is being supportive of my fitness journey. Mom and her husband will be visiting me Mother’s Day weekend, and she told me to start finding restaurants where I can eat. Family visits are usually occasions to indulge in processed junk that leaves me feeling bloated and drugged. I am looking forward to enjoying relatively clean meals with a few treats.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.