Daily Check In....Monday 12.15

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning

Today is PUB- no abs:)

Tammy~ Sorry to hear about your basement!!!! I hope things are better today.

Becky~ Baby?

Have a great Monday everyone:eek: Where did the weekend go??

Good Morning Glories!

Happy Monday...blech! ;) Today will be one of the CTX 30 min cardios and 4DS back/bicep pm.

Deanie ~ Thanks, hopefully the worst is over.

Phyllis ~ Sleeping in?

Becky ~ Baby?

Annette & Conni ~ I hope you are safe and warm.

Vilma ~ Hi!

Good Morning Ladies....

I have cardio on my TM today plus I plan on doing some abs w/ the kbells along with swings and TGUs.

Deanie have a good wo - PUB/PLB is one of my favorite weight workouts for some reason I love that dvd

Tammy I'm also sorry to hear about your basement

Becky aww gee I thought surely by now baby would have made an appearance.

Phyllis have fun at Cathe's today with the rest of the Tristate GTG

Hellos to Annette & Conni

picture.php

'morning.

Deanie, enjoy PUB :)

Tammy, yea, sleeping in. I was sooo tired this morning.

Becky, you must be climbing the walls!!

Vilma,I wish I was going to Cathe's class, but unfortunately I have to work.:(

We had a good time yesterday. I met Jerry's DW, Ellie's boys and Gayle's boys.(all so cute!) We enjoyed a good meal together. :)

Good morning Girls !

Climbing the walls.............YES!!! :confused:

Omg it's starting to really bother me. We are set to leave for Florida in DAYS and she hasn't had the baby yet ! I am feeling horrible about leaving her with a brand new baby and 2 little kids at home(one off on Christmas break)and her hubby not taking time off work !!!!
We all felt SURE she would go early with this one and I thought he'd be weeks old by the time we left and they would be settling into a routine !!

Now tonight we are in a winter weather advisary !!!:(:(

I need to do cardio and might do a short upperbody too. Haven't chosen it yet though.

Phyllis, I saw the pictures of you *and your lovely daughters ???* and Jerry and Gayle!!!!!!!!!!! You look like such a happy bunch! Did you have fun ??
Your girls are beautiful !

Becky

Hi again

Workout is finished and I tacked on 1 min. of swings with the left arm, 1 min of figure 8 to a hold, 1 min of swings with the right arm and 1 min of figure 8 to a hold with my 20# kb! whew!

Phyllis~ Just saw the pictures!! looks like you all had a fun time!!:) That's so nice!

Vilma~ enjoy your cardio

Tammy~ Love 4DS! is back and bi a premix? not sure I've done that one...sounds fun.

Becky~ Today could be the day!!:eek:

Waves to Conni and Annette

Have a great day every one!!

Workout is DONE!!!

I did CTX UB, and 30 min. on the bike using CC ...which I've never done before (with bike).....it was awesome !
I wanted to add on abs, but maybe I can fit them in later........the morning is getting away from me !!!

Have a HAPPY day ! :)
Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.