Daily Check-in Monday 11-27

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning!!!

Today is a 30 minutes run (YAY - using my new TM) and SM#3.

Have a good one!! I'm in too good a mood for Monday morning huh? I worked this weekend so I have today and I'm off tomorrow!

Good Morning Jane and everyone else.

I did the B&G timesaver premix. This was standing legs and the bonus abs. I added the regular ab section. I feel as if I got off easy! I love the inserts in teh premexes telling you what's coming and the equipment needed. Big help!

Tomorrow, I'll do a LIC premix.

Have a great day. Phyllis

ttp://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Jane and Phyllis and Everyone else!!!

Jane, I just emailed you. Enjoy the treadmill and let us all know what you think about it !:)

I walked yesterday and it's going to be another very nice day here so I will walk again. I need to start back with light weights, so anyone have a good place to start? Light upperbody, nothing too crazy since it's been 3 months since I've picked up a weight !!!;(
How long of a workout should I try?

Try not to have the Monday morning blues.....!

;-)

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today I'm starting the November rotation, so it is BM#2 for me. Yesterday I drove my middle son back to school, but managed a quick treadmill run before we got on the road.

Jane: Let us know how it goes!

Phyllis: Great workouts! LOL'ing at you feeling as if you got off easy.

Becky: Enjoy your walk today. Our temperatures here are also mild, but I think winter is supposed to appear this weekend.

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Hi all.

Today is a run for me. My knee is feeling better after a rest day and y'day's elliptical so I'm goin' for it today. }( Not sure how far...I'll decide that later on.

Have a great day!

Tammy,

Here too! We are going from the 60's and sunny now , to Thursday and Friday some forecasts are saying HEAVY SNOW!!!!!!!:eek: ;(
OH NO!!!

I am so happy! I just did SS U/B premix !!!! Only a 30 min. workout and I had to modify a few things (like leaning over the SB with a BB to work biceps- just too stressful on my back), but I still did them.
And I only used 5 & 10 pound weights but it's a start !!!:D

Will still get out later and walk. Gotta enjoy this weather while we still have it.
It's awesome to be in the end of November in Ohio and be able to have a few windows open around the house!! I love it !:7

Hi everyone!

Good for you Becky, it sounds like you are off and running! I know what you mean about this weather in Ohio. I sat outside yesterday and read the xmas newspaper ads! How strange is that for us???

Phyllis - I like those insert cards too. Every time I see one I say something out loud about how cool it is to know what is coming next!

Today was MIS, had to get some strength training in before another round of new dvds this week!

Hi all,

I did a 70 min. upper body workout again using Slow and Heavy with abs off of MIS today.

I did not have DOMS after Friday's workout so I did try to up as many of the weights that I could today so we'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Have a great day!!!!:7

Good morning ladies,
I am taking a rest day today. I went to the chiro today and got adjusted so I am going to curl up with a book and take it easy...ahh

Have a great day gals!

Susan

I ended up doing the 60 min Itread indoor marathon training work out. It's awesome. It has a bit of everything in it. It took me 4.8 miles not including warm up and cool down. Great work out!}(

Tomorrow I start strength training w/the GS series again...I have been doing endurance for quite some time now so the switch to strength should be interesting!;)

I just finished my TM run!!! I'm going to love this!! I did a 30 minute run with 5 min w/u and 5 min c/d.... 40 min total. I really liked switching up the speeds and inclines. My goes to 15 on the incline but pretty sure I won't be up there too much!

Off to do StretchMax#3 and call it a day!

Thanks Tammy for the information and help you gave me on Cardio Coach.

I just bought the 8 MegaPack of Cardio Coach!!

YAY Jane! You are going to love them! Plus, when you go away, you can bring your IPOD with you and run on the hotel gym's treadmill and still get your workouts in.

Thanks for your help Tammy! I'm excited about getting them. No IPOD!! Very small capacity MP3 player, 128 MB!! I have a card slot though and a 128 MB card.... definitely need to get a bigger card or a new MP3 player!

Note to Jane: Add an Ipod to your Christmas list...it goes SO well with the treadmill and the cardio coaches....LOL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.