Daily Check-In Monday, 1/25

Good Morning Glories!

Where the heck did the weekend go?

This morning is disc 10 Chest/Shoulder/Bis which is good because my legs are STILL FREAKIN' SORE!!!!!

Good Morning !

Same workout for me this morning Tammy. Which workout did you do with the plates to make your legs so sore ? Try walking........not power walking, just gentle 10 to 20 minute stroll to stretch out those muscles .
and advil !

Hi Everyone !

Becky

Good morning - I'm suppose to do Cardio Kicks today but I dont have. Not sure if that's a kick box or step. I'll think of something. I previewed the JM videos for new rotatation that starts next week (wow cant believe Feb is almost here). Seems easily enough to follow I just hope I get an intense work out.

Becky/Tammy great work out - Tammy try a gentle stretching session for your lower body plus the advil. Drink lots of water too. Sorry to hear your still feeling it. A massage and hot bath sounds good too.

Have a great day.

Carmen.

I have JM Shred on tap today. Then I'm off to the library to pick up the ten (!) books I have on hold for me.

Tammy: My Gawd woman! Rest those legs! Listen to Becky!

Becky: Enjoy that workout :D

Carmen: I think you will find JM plenty challenging. She was a good pace for me since I had not worked out in a while but she prepared me well since the last time I did bootcamp was my best run (I didn't hit the pause button and gasp for breath between drills...lol!). She uses 3lb weights which will get the heart rate up but one could easily up the poundage ;)

Hi all you workout animals!

Carmen - Yes, CK is kickboxing, but mostly in hi/lo format. It isn't bad, but not a fav of mine. I subbed Rob Glick's Step Gone Wild, then I did BM abs to work my core.

Beavs - I hope you enjoy your books, I love it when the library has a bunch for me, I love to read!

Hi all,

I did the Fat Blasting Cardio taebo workout with weighted gloves on for my workout. I actually got up early so I could get a workout in before I have to start running around so I am happy that I did it.

Have a great day, looks like nothing but rain for us today,:(

Hi Everyone - I did 20 min sweat on Exercise TV and cardio abs by Jackie Warner also on Exercise TV. Ab workout was very good. 20 min cardio was ok.

Did any of you notice the advertisement for fake dior bags on the Cathe Download Forum? What's with that?

Have a great evening everyone.

Carmen.

Conni...it's so nice to know there is another book nerd out there :p

I did Shred 2 tonight as Cathe says "Now that's the way to work" In twenty minutes I was in a little puddle. I can hardly wait to see what Shock Cardio will do.

Annette--glad you got a great workout in. I'm off to watch a movie and listen to the rain.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.