Daily Check in Mon May 3

pwmatt

Cathlete
I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. Today is BM2 cardio blast and I'll be sweating buckets! It's so humid! That's OK though, I know that summer time is coming and that makes me happy!

Good Morning !

Ours started waaaay too early.....with the phone ringing just before 2 am !
Dh's mom was on the way to the hospital. We met the ambulance there. They just finished all the tests (she had chest pain) and said no heart attack but they are admitting her.
Rough start to the week.

Supposed to start Gym Styles this week. We'll see.

Thanks Carmen for all that info. We want to retire to Florida too. Maybe one day........

Good Monday Morning...my husband and I went out for dinner last night and I woke up with messed up stomach. Didnt get much sleep last night. I called in sick. Hope to do MM later today if I feel better. I'll drink lots of water.

Today is our anniversary (8 years).

Becky sorry to hear about your mother in law. Please keep us posted.

Phyllis - its so humid here too. I'll join you with another bucket!!:eek:

Have a great day.

Carmen.

Good Morning Glories!

Rest day for me today, couldn't get my arse out of bed. Bad news is that tomorrow will also have to be a rest day, as I have to start work early :confused:

Phyllis ~ It is hot and humid here too, ugh!

Carmen ~ Hope you feel better soon. Happy Anniversary!

Becky ~ Sorry to hear bout your MIL, keep us posted and try to take in a nap.

Hi all,

Carmen - Happy Anniversary, I hope you feel better for it!!

Becky - Keep us posted, the good part is that she is in the best place where they can take care of the situation. Hang in there.

Today was SB, I also did the abs and planks from SJP. I had not done SB for a few years, you all know that I am not a fan of Cathe Cardio. It was actually not bad, and easier than I remembered..Go figure. Maybe if I only do her cardio every 2 years I may come to like it! LOL!

Hi all,

I did Gym Style Chest and Triceps selected work for my weight workout since I didn't get to chest and triceps last week thought I would start with them this week.

Have a great day.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.