Daily Check in Mon June 2

Good Morning Phyllis and all who come after

Today is the first day of my 4DS rotation. I will be doing chest and back, a pyramid of chinups/pullups and pushups, and LIS abs.

Phyllis~ love your avitar picture!:)

Have a great day everyone!
Deanie

Good Morning Glories!

I've got cardio on tap for today. I switched rotations and I'm doing a fatloss rotation from NROL...I have some major LB DOMS this morning from yesterday's workout. It was SO hard to get up this morning x(

Have a great day ladies!

Good Morning Phyllis, Deanie and all who follow!

I'm up to start part 1 of my workout.

I have iTread Run Intervals set 21 to do in a few minutes then when I get back home from dropping the kids off at school I will 'officially' start Day 1 of Cathe's June 08 rotation w/ S&H chest and Back :)

Have a great day all I need to literally get running as I'm a bit behind time now :)

Sorry Phyllis...NROL = New Rules of Lifting. It is a book by Lou Schuler and Alwyn Cosgrove which I have had for a very long time. When I went downstairs yesterday to work out it was on top of the TV so I openend it up, picked a workout and did it :+

Wow! Great rotations everyone!! :)

GOOD MORNING!

Today I am starting Fitness Freaks new Get Ready for Summer Rotation , so my workout is 4DS LIS/HIS Upperbody premix.

Tammy, have I seen a check-in about NROL? Is everyone reading that book ??
Sounds interesting!

Have a great day everyone!

Becky

Back to say I finished iTread Run Intervals - wow it was tough but a good one to get me rev'd up for the day.

Just had to get the kids up, breakfast made and lunches packed and now I can sit here for a bit :)

Still have to do S&H when I get back from dropping them all off at school.

Becky I was so close to doing that rotation - so I'm really interested in how you do with it. The rotation that I just finished gave me big strength gains but I didn't lean out as I had wanted to (weight stayed the same and measurements also all I lost was a 1/2" on my hips ;( ) so I'm still not sure about June's yet, reason why I'm adding on more cardio to the upper body weights day.

Hey all,

I am doing FF rotation also! Today was 4DS Upper body premix, and I added the core section from LIS.
I really like the fact that FF does a generic posting as well, for sub-queens like me!}(

I went ahead and completed S&H Chest & Back but I am really on the fence about switching my rotation and following up with Debbie's new get fit for summer one, just need a wee lil nudge ;)

I did notice that she only has two days of cardio on that one whereas Cathe's has a bit more.

I think my body responds more to cardio / endurance but just not sure yet -shrugs-

Oy! What to do ......... I just need to decide on a rotation and just stick with it.

Here is your "nudge", Vilma, join the party. I add more cardio on the Rest days, I just don't rest very well, I guess!

Vilma,

Another nudge for you here.:7

I'm actually anxious to see how more weights and less cardio works for me.
I've always been one to go heavy on the cardio, with less weight work, but I want to give this a try.

If I feel I am really missing the cardio badly, I can always sneak in a little extra.;-)

Join us !:7

Becky

Conni & Becky thanks for the nudge :7

I went ahead and redid my monthly calender to show Debbie's rotation instead. :)

So I will start on Day 2 tomorow since today was already an upper body day and I did S&H Chest and Back earlier along with my run.

Actually this will be the first time I am using one of her rotations although I do have many of hers printed up in my workout binder .

I went ahead and added on some extra cardio which will be either Coach Sean or an iTread :7 I'm hooked on them :p

So on Mondays and probably Thursdays too; I'll add on my TM runs :7
That will up my cardio days and I really do hope I see better results at the end of this month. I was really disappointed but upward and onward right?

Also with my HRM I found I need to burn more calories as I fell short at 1957 for last week, so another reason why I feel I may need to up the cardio too since when I do weights I don't burn much calories at all :( .

I'm also going to have to wean myself off of the 2 tsp of peanut butter I eat as my eating is pretty good and I stay within my WW points.

Yes, even though I am a LifeTime member I went ahead and started journaling again and really watching my points. The past month journaling showed me I am staying OP except I'm having way too much peanut butter than what I had thought! Just 1 tsp = 1 point and my range is 18 for the day. [font color=#8D38C9]* Sighs*[/font]

So I'm joining you guys with the get ready for summer rotation :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.