Daily Check in Mon Jan15

Oh Phyllis... I'm envious! I'll take IMAX2 over GSL's any day! But GSL it is today.

Wed, when I start week 3, calls for IMAX2 but I think I'm going to sub LowMax and keep the pounding on this knee to a minimum for a little bit longer. I don't want to give up my runs on the rotation, so I need to cut out some of the high impact step.

I'm off work today, somebody pinch me!! Off to shop with DD and DIL.

Have a good day!!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

IM#2 :7:7:7 for me today!!!! I'm supposed to work today, but we are surrounded by ice and I don't think I am going to venture out.

Phyllis: IM#2 is a great way to start the week! It's my favorite too.

Jane: Have fun shopping!

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Good Morning Phyllis, Jane, Tammy and all who follow.

Today begins week 2 of the X...Chest&Back and ARX.}(

Have a great day!!!:)

Good morning,

After doing LIC yesterday, I am Cathe'd out cardio wise. I tried to get myself to do an Imax today, but I couldn't stand doing another "around the world" if my life depended on it, so I did Kelly Coffey Ready Step Go ( which has interval sections as well). Good substitute, and then I did CM 2 from last week.

Have a great day!

Daily Check-in

Good morning! I am iced in this morning. I had a restful weekend and enjoyed my rest day yesterday by curling up under my favorite quilt because it was too cold to venture out. I slept late this morning and watched a video session from my Bible study. I am ready to enjoy my beloved Rhythmic Step. Hopefully, Cathe will keep me warm this morning! Texas homes are definitely not built for this cold weather. I hope it warms up soon.

Thanks for all the well wishes. I am not 100 percent well yet, but I am feeling better. Warmer weather would definitely help!

I hope everyone stays safe and warm today.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.