Daily Check in Mon Jan 28

Good morning!

Phyllis - I hope you feel better soon.

I, too, have pulled out Debbie's rotations and have decided to do the Leg Blast rotation. LB rotations work very well for me.

Today is GS Legs and KPC abs...that starting it off with a bang. I'm very afraid of GS Legs right now...

Good morning Phyllis and Jane and everyone else who signs on later.

Hope you fell better soon Phyllis.

Good luck with the LB rotation.

Yesterday: Leaner Legs (minus abs) plus the inner and outer thigh work (with bodybar) from Pure Strength and Leg Extensions on Bowflex.

Have a good day.

Hi everyone,

I am with you on this Phyllis, at least a week with this rotation until I see what Cathe posts, but I may stick with this one, who knows?

Today was GS Chest and Triceps, and the ab section from B & G with the ankle weights. My arms are toasty!

Phyllis, I have a headache too.
Got a migraine Saturday after a hike, and am still down with it.
Hopefully by tomorrow it'll be gone & I can workout.

Back to the couch.....

Becky

sheesh must be a day for headaches - already took some Excedrin migraine for it this am along with my very plain oatmeal and its gone

I'm getting ready to to do GS Chest & Tri's along w/ B7G abs after I finish my coffee ;)

ayup Im trying out FitnessFreak's Jan'07 rotation this week until I see what Cathe's throws out for a Feb rotation

for some odd reason my motivation is low so I hope this revs it back up

I'm back...was in the dumps last week and only got two workouts in. I'm trying to get back on track. I did my heavy weight works this a.m. before taking my SO's mom to the airport. I'd like a nap now....zzzzzzz

Good evening!! I forgot to check-in this morning....DOH!! Today was UB and abs. I'm trying to hit each UB part once/week, LB 2-3 times/week, and cardio 3-4 times per week with one of those cardios being a HIIT cardio. I also realized my sister's wedding is fast approaching, so I have to REALLY keep my eating in check as my goal is to be 7 lbs lighter by the day of the wedding.

Patti ~ I hope you get to bed early tonite and have a great sleep. Great workout, BTW!

Vilma ~ I hope your headache is gone. Did you get all those push-ups in...YIKES!

Becky ~ I hope you feel better tomorrow so that you can join in on our workout fun ;)

Conni ~ Lots of us waiting to see what rotation Cathe puts out...I hope it is a good one!

Cathy ~ Aaahhhhh...Meaner Legs.... non-stop leg torture in that one ;)

Jane ~ I also do well with leg rotations...yes GS Legs IS painful...wait til tomorrow!

Phyllis ~ I hope you feel better soon too...

Manic Monday is almost in the books, let's bring it for Tremendous Tuesday...LOL! :D :D

Hi Tammy
oy those push ups right off the bat hurt my wrist after a while so I ended up doing them with my palms on top of my step- good lordy my arms were shaking way after I was done lmao

I'm thinking of getting those perfect pushups thingys if anything to just help my wrist from hurting -giggles-

Hi Ladies.

I did Turbo Jam 20 minute and will do some yoga this evening. My legs are screaming at me after S&H y'day-YAY-so the yoga should feel really good!:)

Checking in FINALLY! I just finished Butts and Guts.
beth6395

"Another one that proves equipment is not necessary to get the job done" -Cathe Friedrich

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.