Daily Check in Mon Feb 4

Good morning Phyllis and all that follow..

Phyllis - I was still sore yesterday in my glutes from Friday's B&G. That one is very effective!

Today is GS C&T.

Have a good one!

Good Morning Jane and Phyllis and everyone who signs on later,

Yesterday: Gym Style Chest and
Gauntlet

In between,the chest and circuit work, I finished the rest of my housecleaning. I'll proably do a less intense workout tonight. Let's see how much energy I have.

How about that game!!!!

Good Morning Girls!

I've finally picked out my new rotation.
I'm going with Fitness Freak's Muscle Definition & Endurance rotation from last Feb.
I think seeing LIC on day one probably swayed me !!

I have a pulled hip/butt muscle I'm dealing with YET AGAIN (#%*!@), but I'll sub when I need to . I love that she gives the generic breakdown.

So it's LIC Cardio blast Timesaver for me today.

Gotta burn off some of the junk I ate yesterday!!!

Have a good one,
Becky

Good Morning Ladies!

I have some nice DOMS from Total Body+. YAY!}(

Today will be Abs/Core+ and a run.:)

Have a great day!

PHYLLIS !!!

WELCOME TO THE CLUB !!!!!
You're going to love them !
Are you doing aerobics today ????

I WANT to use them for step today but I went hiking yesterday and got them sooooooo muddy. I don't want to take the time to clean them now, so I'll use my Ryka's *THIS TIME*!!!
I told DH, I need TWO pair now. One for hiking, another for inside exercise ! He rolled his eyes and said something that didn't sound very nice...........but I'm not sure I heard him right !
:7 :p :* :*

Let us know what you think of them !!!!

Becky

Good Monday Morning! I am in for Legs and Glutes today and C&W ab Work.

Have a great day
beth6395

"Another one that proves equipment is not necessary to get the job done" -Cathe Friedrich

Good Monday Morning Ladies!

Today I have LIC cardio in just a few minutes after the cup of coffee of course ;)

Had a great weekend and loving the rotation I'm doing; feeling DOMS everyday .... yup guess feeling that soreness keeps me going lol :p

Have tons on my plate to do today and tomorrow so I hope you all have a fantastic day.

Becky how is your dd's friend doing ? Has her condition improved from her car accident? Here's hoping she is doing well

I just finished LIC Cardio.... Vilma, have fun with it.

Thanks for asking about Alex. She's still in critical condition.
DD has been sick with a bad cold so she hasn't been able to go to the hospital yet, but hopefully in the next couple of days she can.

Hope you get all your stuff done today.
Becky

I took another rest day after giving myself the most incredible leg DOMS. I feel embarrassed! Ouch!

Hi everyone,

Sorry so late, but DH had a procedure this morning at the hospital, and we just got home a bit ago. It was a very early start, but I got up even earlier and did my "rest day" workout on the rotation, Kari and Jay's Classic Cardio and then ab hits.
A quick hour for the heart, and I am good to go. I am looking forward to PUB tomorrow, but I am a weinie, so I do the ab section first so my arms don't fall off!

>I am looking
>forward to PUB tomorrow, but I am a weinie, so I do the ab
>section first so my arms don't fall off!

You are not a weenie! Lots of us do that! I know I do! Trying to do that ab section AFTER PUB is almost impossible unless you intend to lift 2# weights the whole time! LOL :)

Well I did GS C&T and just now looked at the rotation to see what was up for tomorrow... It is C&T!! Geez... GS Legs and SJP abs were today. Oh well, I guess tomorrow is leg day!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.