Daily check in Mon Feb 18

pwmatt

Cathlete
It's 60 here!! OMG, is spring truly coming! I love waking up and not being cold at the start of my day!

Today will be KPC. I havent' done this for awhile, so I think it'll be OK.

What does everyone think about the new casts member of STS? I am in awe of those guy's musculature! Who has preordered? Tammy, I think I remember that you were on the fence.

Becky and Jane, nice wo's y'day! I wore my Merrills all day yesterday. I want them to be fully broken in for my trip. They felt great.
Phyllis
I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing :)

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://dv.daisypath.com/WS67m5.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Glories!

Today will be UB and abs after work and after my yearly paper gown appointment x( blech....what was I thinking scheduling that on a Monday!

Phyllis ~ I was on the fence, but I did pre-order. I knew I was going to want them and didn't want to have to pay more than the $200.

I've got a pile of DVDs in the basement that I never use and plan to sell. I don't know why I bother buying DVDs other than Cathe as I am ALWAYS disappointed and never use them.

Have a Manic Monday!

Good morning Phyllis and all that follow...

Phyllis - glad you loving the Merrills. I love mine!!

Today is KickMax.

Have a good one!

ETA - Good morning Tammy... sorry about that dreaded appointment today.. good thing it is only once a year!

Also, Phyllis, I did see the blog... OMG... What an inspiration to workout! I have a feeling I'll be running to the workout room! LOL... I just hope I do more lifting than staring!

Good morning Phyllis, Tammy and Jane and the rest who sign on later,

Wow, you ladies are up early today.

Phyllis- I pre-ordered STS. Enjoy KPC... that and CardioKicks are my favorite of Cathe's cardio kickbox.

Yesterday morning: GymStyle Chest (minus push-ups)
Gilad Cardio Classic (bumped up version)

Yesterday afternoon: 4ds Heavy weight/legs
floor work from the Firm Lower Body split

Have a good Monday.

Happy President's day!

Dh is off for the holiday....but still is trying to recover from the flu, so it's not been much of a long weekend.

Phyllis, I preordered.

I'll report back later if I fit a workout in.....with no school for DD and DH sick and home it's difficult to find the time and place.

Have a good one!

Becky

Hi everyone,

Every party needs a pooper, that's why I am here!}(
No STS for me, just not my gig when it comes to Cathe workouts. I have no remorse either, I need too much variety in my life to dedicate myself to a rotation of this kind.
I am also not a huge fan of NFL videos, as I think 4DS was not as well filmed as Greg's work.

Anyways, I ended up doing Rob's Bosu Cardio Fusion and the Dome challenge from Amy yesterday.
Today was GS CT and Coremax tough mix.
Lowmax tomorrow??? We shall see...
}(

Tammy, let me know if you are interested in unloading any of your non Cathe dvds!

Hi everyone!

I was hoping I could join your check in:)
I'm 42 and I'm a nursery school teacher for 4 year olds. This is my first year back at work, before I was a SAHM for my 2 boys: 11 and 8.

Today I did HIS. Love these workouts!
I preordered STS on the first day and I am very excited from the pictures on the blog. Not sure about the new cast members- I don't care if there are new cast or guys in the dvd. I just want another great Cathe workout, which I am sure we will get.:)

Tammy~ I feel the same way about other instructors: everytime I buy them I am dissappointed they aren't as good as Cathe. I have stopped trying:D and now just get Cathe!LOL

Becky~ Hope you get a workout in, or have a restful day!

Cathy~ CK was my favorite kickbox till 4DS kickbox

Conni~ I don't see any big deal about NFL filming either, but I do love the workouts in 4DS.

Phyllis~ love your saying after your name!

Jane~ fun workout today!

Have a great day
Deanie

WELCOME, WELCOME Deanie !:D

I love working with 3 & 4 year olds ! I was a teacher assistant for several years back when my daughter was in preschool.

I'm 44 and my kids are older.....24,22,and 16 - one boy, two girls.

This check in is great. Really fun, helpful and friendly women hang out here .;-)

Good going on your workout. No workout for me yet today.:(

Nice meeting you,

Becky

Welcome Deanie,

Great to have you here. Great bunch of gals on this check in, supportive and self defined at the same time.
What more could you ask for??

Have a great day!:)

Welcome to our check-in Deanie!

I am 46 and have two children, son age 27 and daughter age 25. My son and his wife also had their first child (my first grandchild) last April. He is a 10-month-old bundle of non-stop energy!

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Good Late Monday morning Ladies!

Today is Step Blast and what? what extra crew members? Glad I did preorder STS oy I need to check out that blog
::zips off in her rykas to look at the update::

:::zips into the room with a big smile on her face:::

whoa! I'm still drooling lol *blushes*

anyway now I really can't wait to see more updates for STS lmbo

welcome to our lil corner of the Cathe forums Deanie

okay Ladies before it gets too late I need to do some Step Blasting

Hugs to all! Have a Marvelous Monday! :D

Thanks everyone for your welcome!!:7
I look forward to checking in with all of you!

Have a great day...
Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.