Daily Check in Mon Feb 15

Good morning!!! Its day 15 of the 30 day slim down rotation for me with a few changes. Today is No More Trouble Zones and turkey chili for dinner!!:)

Have a great day.

Carmen.

I could not get out of bed this morning :confused: Double Wave HiiT was on the rotation...I'll have to make it up during the week. The good news is that my boss is on vacation and I took Wednesday - Friday off :D

Phyllis ~ Thanks for getting us started...how did you do with 30/30?

Hi everyone,

Phyllis - I see so many mixed reviews on the Shock Cardio series. What do you think? I have traded Core Cardio and I still have to try Circuit Blast, but I really don't have the desire to do it...I don't know why..;)

Tammy - Get up and get moving, lazybones!;)

Today was Kickboxing - I did Amy's ITR all the way through, pretty proud of my efforts on that one.

Carmen - My mother in law made chicken chili last week that was not very good, I had to make regular chili this week to restore my taste buds!

I'm getting back in the game today with Chalene's Burn Circuit 1 after work. I'm taking a floating bar (cruise) to Bermuda so I've set myself a deadline of mid April to tighten up a bit (and keep consistent, an elusive goal for me for some reason).

Tammy: I think your vacation is well deserved!
Carmen: mmmm Turkey Chili
Conni: Amy's kickboxing is pretty good. You go girl :D
Phyllis: You are a machine! I've been down in the dumps lately and you ladies inspire me.

Hi all, it is snowing again, LOL!! I guess the more the merrier:eek::eek:

I did Slow and Heavy 3 exercises for shoulders, 2 for chest and 1 for back then did about 20 min. of Taebo with weighted gloves for a little cardio.

Dh is off today and barring we don't get too much snow he will go back to work tomorrow after having all last week off due to the snow, thankfully he still gets paid for being off (Administrative Leave) doesn't even have to use his vacation time.

Have a great day!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.