Daily Check in Mon Feb 1

pwmatt

Cathlete
I think I will do cardio circuit today. I've not tried this one yet.

Have a good day all!

Good Morning & Happy Feb. 1st !

I'm doing my cardio at the gym today. Going to do a CC , probably on the eliptical. Abs-- not sure if I'll do at the gym or at home .

Have a good one !

Becky

Good Morning Glories!

This week is the STS active recovery week :) I overslept a bit :confused: (as if Mondays aren't bad enough)!! I'm going to hop on the treadmill and do one of the pre-loaded programs. If I have time, I'll do abs too.

Phyllis ~ Have fun with cardio circuit.

Becky ~ All done painting?

I enjoyed the moves in Cardio Circuit, but I think I agree with Becky. It didn't raise my heart rate for very long. There was no way I was jumping onto the step with 4 risers! I just put the platform down and used that.

Good morning - rest day for me today. I usually work out right after work but I have a meeting tonight. :( I wish I could work out early in morning like you ladies to, but I stay in bed until I absolutely postivitly have to get up.

Tammy - Where in upstate? I'm from Rochester.

Phyllis - Where in Florida are you? I live in SW Florida now. It was cold here yesterday.

Ladies enjoy your day.

Carmen.

Last edited:
Carmen, I live in South Jersey. I am going to visit my dad in W Palm Beach and my sister in Port St Lucie.

Hi Everyone,

Today was Cardio day - I did Amy's ASC 3 and the kettlebell core segment.

I think CC is on the rotation for tomorrow, but I will have to check...

Ok the gym didn't work out ! :( They had my son down for the wrong membership, one with no guest pass. So we'll do it another time , once they get it all straightened out.

I did 30/30 and I'm glad I did ! I moved puzzlemats, step & fan out to the living room and had the space I needed and I liked it much better !
I was very winded........it's TOUGH , but I did all the moves except for subbing the tuck jumps. At that point, there was NO way I'd survive those ! lol

I did med ball abs too.

I want to move to FLA ! My mom and dad go every winter and we get to visit. They are around St. Petersburg/ Clearwater.

Painting isn't done . Entry way painting and hall is.......except for a few doorframes. Living room painting starts tonight. It's become a much bigger job...........as these things usually do. ha

Becky

Last edited:
I'm thinking we should all head to Fl to workout. Sleeping in, warm weather, and margaritas :)

I did JM Shred 2 this morning before running off to do a zillion errands and getting into work late (so I will stay late). I've been working out in the mornings but it is hard. My animals are warm and it is so cold and dark outside. I save the big workouts (like IMAX 2) for the weekends when both eyes are open.

Well, I did the WATP 3 Mile Power Walk and kicking my foot up to my bottom hurt my knee greatly so I don't know what I have done and I am not sure what workouts won't hurt other than weight work. Sigh.

I may end up at the doctor's with this knee, I think it is slightly swollen, it hurts on the inside and back of my knee.

Have a great day, at least I attempted and did something.

Annette ~ hope your knee feels better :(

Beavs ~ Margaritas? I'm definitely in for that...anywhere, any place!!!!

Becky ~ Glad 30/30 worked out for you! That is one tough workout!

Conni ~ Great workout! I could never get those Amy step workouts down, so I gave up. :rolleyes:

Carmen ~ I'm in Albany, my middle son attends the University of Rochester...he loves it there. We love visiting him and we'll be heading out that way soon.

Phyllis ~ I hated Cardio Circuit and I think the up and down transitions just about killed me....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.