Daily Check in Mon Dec 17

Good Morning Everyone!

Phyllis, I'm glad you tried them and your family liked them!
I ended up making them (and six other kinds of cookies) this weekend too. I have to say I "sampled" a couple....You know, Just to make sure they were okay to share with others !!!;) ;) :p

No workout , and bad eating, but I keep telling myself that will end in January !!

I missed the weekend workouts, but might start with Cardio & weights anyway today. I think I need to hit both cardio AND weights and that has a fun factor to get me going to it too !

Have a good one! (yes, even though it's MONDAY!!!)

:eek:
Becky

Good morning Phyllis and Becky...

I haven't baked the first cookie myself this season except for the cowboy cookies we baked at my MIL's a few weekends ago. Of course, I've eaten my weight in those so I think no more baking might be a good idea!

I HOPE to get back on the workout train today. I have a new rug I put down in my living room (where I do aerobics) and I was told by my DIL (who has had these floors for over a year now) that I really need a rug pad if I'm going to be going aerobics in there. I tend to agree with her, the bottom of that rug, while not really rough, won't be good on my floor with a lot of traffic on it. I can always roll the rug up and give myself enough space, it's big!! 10 X 12.

I'll try to get some pictures up sometimes this week.

Today is my wedding anniversary! 28 years today!!

Have a good one.

Happy Anniversary Jane!!!!!:)

I have Legs and Back and ARX on tap for today. May add on a short cardio as well. I'm not sure about that yet though. It's the start of week 3 of my rotation already! Next week is recovery..AAAhhhhhhh!;-)

Have a great day!

Good morning all,

Today was CW, and I did Kelly's Cardio Sculpt. Tough workout, but a good one.

Have a good day.

I just did Cardio & Weights. Am adding some extra stretching.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JANE and Jane's DH !!!!:D

Becky

Happy anniversary Jane!

I'll spare Phyllis the Oreo balls jokes today although I have a few good ones!

Today it's a low max premix for me. I was up late last night and I am already tired!!

I forgot to check in this morning....DOH!!! I did PUB and added on HIS cardio from the new 4DS. I did the abs from PUB first ;) ;) My new Amy Slo-Mo DVD came today. Unfortunately, the DH got the mail first, so he insists on wrapping it for xmas...*sighs*

Patti ~ Hope you get some rest...can't wait to GTG.

Becky ~ C&W...ahh, a happy workout :D :D

Conni ~ We all bow to the substitution queen ;)

Wendy ~ Time flies when your having fun }(

Jane ~ Happy Anniversary!

Phyllis ~ Glad your balls were a big hit ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.