Daily Check in Mon Dec 11

I'll defer to Phyllis this morning. We posted at the same time. I'm moving mine over here.

Good morning Phyllis... OH MY GSL burned my calves up last week, I had DOMS in them for days!

Good morning fitness folks...

Today is GS CT (oh my those drop sets of pushups!) and a 30 minute run (I'll be using Cardio Coach). I have my gyno appt today at 4, so if I can't get both of these done this evening, I'll do my run and GS CT on my rest day tomorrow.

Have a good one!

Jane

Good Morning!

Phyllis, I agree-GSL's floor does NOT get easier!:eek:

Jane, I skipped GSL's calf work last week when I did it!:p My calves are big enough already.:eek: So how are you enjoying the TM?

I have GS Legs and a run on tap for today.

Have a good day.:)

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

I am supposed to do DrillMax this morning...it is going to be a struggle as I ate HORRIBLY yesterday and I am paying for it today.

Phyllis: It has been a while since I have done GSL, but I do remember I never looked forward to it....

Jane: I don't know which is worse...the calf work or the drop set of push-ups!

Tig: Enjoy your run!

Hello to all that follow....

Good morning everyone,

I feel like the substitution queen on this rotation already. I did Sharon Twombley's All Body Cardio today to sub for the DM premix and abs, and I am looking at tomorrow's workout which is GSL again! I may have to do L & G instead, I am not sure. I just hate doing the same workouts over again!

Daily Check-in

Good morning! Yesterday was a restorative and refreshing day. I love Sunday rest days! When I take a rest day on any other day, I have work to do. After church yesterday morning, I relaxed and enjoyed a nap in the afternoon. It is worth working hard on Saturday to get all my cleaning and shopping out of the way so I can enjoy one free day every week.

I jogged on my rebounder this morning and did the Butts and Guts warm-up and my beloved leg blast premix. I love this workout so much that it is hard to talk myself into doing a different one. I am still feeling it, so I do not think my body has adapted to it yet. This is definitely my favorite lower body workout of all time.

Tammy, I will be looking forward to your Drill Max check-in!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Heather: I totally agree with you on needing a day of rest to enjoy, well...resting!

DrillMax got me bad today. I over-indulged in the treats yesterday, and my body was very sluggish today. I almost gave up half way through the workout, but my inner Cathe voice kept telling me to push through. I ended up skipping the tricep work after drill #6, so I will have to make that up another day.

If nothing else, I learned that you can't eat lots of crap and expect your body to handle a tough workout. I ate much better today;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.