Daily Check in Mon Dec 10

Good Morning Glories!

Today is a rest day, a much needed rest day. I have to meet up with DH for his bosses retirement party tonight x( We woke up to another ice storm...YIKES!!!

Phyllis ~ I'm slurpin the java myself :9 in fact, it's time for a refill!! Enjoy IM#2 :D

Good Morning !

How was everyone's weekend?

We wrapped presents and mailed packages...
no workout, but today is a new day!

I have PP that I didn't do last week or Imax2.....will just do whichever I am "feeling".

Tammy, we missed the ice but are getting rain, rain and more rain !

Have a good one!:D

Becky

Hi all,

I am protesting the Imax's. Too boring right now. I need brain food as well as intensity, and I am not keen on the imaxes all that much. So I did Kelly's Cardio Kick step boxing and core. Intense, and she has intervals in there just like Cathe, so I think it was a good trade off. Also, I did my kick boxing too so I can sub a fun hi/lo for the Cardio Kick workout coming up on Wednesday. I am just so evil}( !

Phyllis, You were too late. PP was already in the bag !
I agree that it's not as intense a workout as most of Cathe's other weight workouts. But I DO love the music and I love that it flies by for me. I didn't have a single interruption, so maybe that was the difference.
I was shocked that it was over so quickly!
I do think it's easier, so I tend to go a little heavier on weight.

I am working on laundry, have brownies baking (Not for me, I promise!!:eek: ) and have ton's to get done today!

Happy Monday!

:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.