Daily Check Mon August 4

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good morning!

IM3 and CM on tap for today! I am not looking forward to the sweaty mess I'll be afterwards. :)

Vilma, tell me where you get your cute smilies and graphics?

Monday already?

Good Morning Glories!

Dang I'm dragging this morning. Today is a short cardio, don't know what yet.

Have a good day, I'll check back later.

Good Morning ! Hi Phyllis !:D

I know, I love the cool smilies too !

Sat. I did PUB (still sore from that)
Sun. was CC vol. 8

This morning I am taking my dad for his cataract surgery, so I am taking a rest day. but I am thinking I might do abs (skipped CM yesterday because I did PUB abs the day before), and a long stretch though.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Here it is MONDAY again already!:(

Have a good one!

Beckky

Good Morning

Today is a 45 min run on the treadmill. I think I will do the fat burning program that's preprogramed into the treadmill.

Phyllis~ have fun with IM3. Its my favorite!:)

Tammy~ short cardio- the best kind! I'm not a huge cardio fan.

Becky~ Hope all goes well with your dads surgery.

Vilma~ Loved the vampire cronicles!! Great reads!
Have a great day everyone!

Good morning everyone,

Best wishes for the hospital issues, Becky, I hope all goes well.

Today was the start of the August rotation - cardio day.

I did Christi's Still Jumpin and Ab hits.

Have a good day.

Becky, I am sore from PUB as well - chest and tris

I started figuring out some of my 1RM and I see that Iam under the average Catheite. I guess we all need to do what we can do, huh. Has anyone else started to determine theirs?

Thanks for the good wishes for my dad everyone. I'm getting ready to leave in a few minutes. I did do abs from PUB and #1 standing abs from Traci's ab blast , and stretchmax with the band.

Phyllis, my chest and biceps are killing me ! I matched Cathes weights on all the exercises this time and felt it !

I havent even looked at the 1RM stuff yet. Have no idea how it's done or where to begin!! How's it going for you ?? Any tips ?

Better finish getting ready.....

Becky

Good Morning Hellos going out to Phyllis, Tammy, Becky, Deanie, Conni and any who follow!
greet025.gif

Today I just lounged in my bed since 6am but I just wasn't ready to get out of it. Since I didn't need to jump out of bed to run out the door like I have been doing lately, I figured let me enjoy this peace esp. with the kids going back to school in a matter of weeks here.

I have CCv7 up and I'm all but set up for it just waiting on my coffee to finish brewing as I forgot to set my coffee machine last night

coffeebath.gif

Phyllis I haven't even bothered to try to figure out my 1RM just because it all looks confusing when I went to look at the calculator. I figured when I get STS I'll do it then.

I get the smilies from various places enjoy:

Tammy I'm not just dragging I'm stalling and enjoying a bit of peace and quiet here. Hopefully you figured out which cardio and busted it out

Becky Good Luck for your dad's surgery.

Deanie I'm sure you had a good TM run I'm just about ready to jump on mine soon

Conni
not familiar with the workout you did but good for you, you got it done

Have a Great Day Everyone!

bluefaetag.gif

Phyllis~ I started my 1RM. I took the info I could from my PS worksheets, since they were 10 rep excersises. The others I am slowly doing. Its a bit overwhelming!! somewhere on the forums, Chris (a fellow Catheite) narrowed down the excersises so you don't repeat them and he will send them to you. If you do a search you should find it. If not, let me know. I think I may have deleted it after I printed it, but I could check.

Ooooh I am back to just Calico, they merged my 2 accounts!!!!

My shoulder is feeling better so hopefully I can resume my regular workouts with no modifications this week.

Note I have a avatar now too.

Have a great day!!

Deanie, I did print out a spreadsheet and i think it was from Chris. It is very overwhelming! He had the exercises shorted by disk, so I sorted by body part and printed it out. I've only done a few. I don't even know what some of them are. :confused:

Annette, yea for you! Do you feel like a part of things now with your new avatar? It looks wonderful. :D

Vilma, thanks for the smilie stuff. I'll have to see what suits me.

Oh, not only is my chest and tris sore, but also my back. I NEVER get back doms and I feel truly worked out now.:D

Hi All

Well, I decided to do CTX: 10-10-10 cardio. However, half way through the second "10" I just couldn't make my body move another step...I literally lay down on my exercise mat and stayed there for about 15 minutes :confused: I seriously don't know what is the matter with me...I have zero energy these days.

Phyllis ~ I didn't even start figuring out my 1RM...I found it all a little overwhelming too :confused:

Becky ~ i hope everything went well with your father's cataract surgery.

Annette ~ YAY! Don't you feel like your old self now ;)

Connie ~ Great workout...I'm glad someone got my cardio in...

Deanie ~ Great idea about the pre-loaded treadmill workouts. I was doing them for a while. They are great workouts!

Vilma ~ Hope you had a great run with Coach Sean.

Have a good night ladies!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.