Daily check in Mon Apr 13

pwmatt

Cathlete
Time to get back to it! Y'day was a nice day for me - we had a nice family meal that wasn't over the top. Turkey, sweet potatoes and asparagus - oh and birthday cake!

I think today I'll do premix 1 from LM. I'm not sure about the time on this one so I'll do abs if time allows.

Have a great day!

We had such a nice day yday too. Joseph was so cute running around picking up those plastic eggs. My MIL had put coins in them and he was so excited. He shakes us all down when we go down there, he likes to fill up his piggy bank! LOL...

Phyllis, can't say my dinner wasn't over the top. I didn't think I'd eaten that much but I did have a very thin slice of chocolate pound cake with choc icing, then thought, maybe another small slice... *sigh* Lots and lots of damage control this week.

Back to work today after being off Wed through yday....

STS disc 6 - legs and ab circuits - pilate abs today. I didn't get in CardioKicks yday but moved it to Wed... which was a rest day.

Have a good one!

Good Morning !!!

Ours WAS over the top ! I managed complete control over the meal until DESSERT !!!!!! Somehow a HUGE piece of homemade coconut cream pie made it's way into my mouth and then two bitefuls of a strawberry cream cheese/angel food cake dessert..................MMMMMMMMM So good !

No workouts all weekend, but family fun. Egg hunt here too . It was all about the candy !!;)

Today is disc 22 and I see PUSHUPS ARE BACK !!!!!:confused::eek:
Not sure how that'll go after such a long break from them .:(
Phyllis ? Words of advice ??? ha

It IS spring break, but looks like rain for the next 2 or 3 days. So we're starting out dreary & wet. I hope things improve !!

Have a good one,
Becky

*Good Morning Glories*

Mine was over the top too...from start to finish :eek: Back on track this week. Today is chest/back and those dang abs I keep neglecting.

Jane ~ It must be hard getting back to work after 5 days off.

Phyllis ~ I'm glad you had a nice family day yesterday.

Becky ~ Good luck with those push-ups...YIKES!

Have a good day everyone. Monday...not my favorite day of the week.

Becky, sorry no pushup advice - just get 'em done! I'm in my recovery week so I'll enjoy the lack of weights!!

Good morning, Happy Easter recovery...

Well, I wish I could say I stayed away from all the candy, but no, it was not meant to be. I enjoyed it...I may not be entirely proud of it, but I enjoyed it!

Today was GS Chest and Triceps, I pulled something in my left shoulder, not a bicep or tricep, go figure! Hopefully it will go away quickly.

Happy Monday!

I'm back and have to say that STS WHOOPED MY BUTT today !!!!

The bench press weight has gotten so heavy that I'm going to have to have spotter or a rack. I felt like I was really risking injury today trying to get them in position to start !!:(

Seated over head press drop sets about did me in. I hit failure on each set and stopped a few reps short . :eek:

Pushups went fine ! I did the first sets (wide, standard, wide, standard) all on my toes, the tricep pushups that are towards the end of the workout on my knees.

I added on 30 min. of hills on my bike since I didn't do cardio all weekend.

NOW I need a protein shake !!!! :eek::D

Does candy consumed on a Holiday count , Connie ?? I always thought it didn't. ;)

Becky

Hi all... looks like we all may have overindulged yesterday. I know I did at work last night and of course like normal we had a bad night.

I did manage a workout today since the boys are on their week off from school. I did about 40 min. of Amy Bento's Kickbox Xtreme (phone rang so I had to stop early) then did 1 exercise for each body part off of Muscle Max for my weight workout. I needed to get some weights in this week since we are leaving on Wed. to go to NC to bury my father's ashes and have his graveside service. I won't be around Wed or Thurs. and possibly Friday to do a workout.

Have a great day!!:D

Oh Annette, I didn't know that your dad passed - my sympathies.

Becky, nice job with your WO -especially the pushups. Will someone be able to spot you? I don't have that luxury.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.