Daily Check-in Mon 12-4

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning! Monday again?!

I didn't get my workout in yesterday. DD and I shopped all day and I'm done Christmas shopping except for a few gift cards that will be easy to pick up. All the stuff that thought has to go into is done! What a relief!

Since I start the Dec rotation on Wed and usually take a rest day on Tues due to my WW meeting, I think I'm going to do a circuit today, perhaps a Terminator. I'll decide this afternoon.

Have a good one!

Good morning. Yeah, its's Mon again, but that means Fri is on its way, and I have a vacation day then!

Today I completed DM cardio blast premix. It consisted of all 6 drills. I like the drill with the SB, except the part when you raise it over your head. That is difficult for me. This WO is growing on me as I become more familiar with it. I wasn't too crazy about it in the beginning. I also did LIC abs and stretch. It was nice having a shorter WO for a change!

Have a good day. Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

LIC Premix#3 for me today.

Jane: I'm almost done w/my xmas shopping too...it is such a relief!

Phyllis: Great workout!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

HI girls !

My Christmas shopping is done except for one or two extra things too!:D

I wrapped presents yesterday and even baked some ginger cookies.

No workout all weekend , so today I'm going to try to ride my stationary bike & stretch.

It's 10 degree here this morning and soon I'll be heading to the Chiropractor to lay on ICE!!!!! Not real bright, am I????;) :eek: :p

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning Fit Women.

Y'day I ran 5.75 miles on the TM.

I am scheduled to run again today as well as do GS Legs standing work. I may split my cardio up between the TM and the elliptical to give the knees a break...

Have a great day!

Good morning everyone,

Yep it's Monday alright! Only 4 more days until the weekend!

The gingerbread turned out really good, and then I made the hershey kiss peanut butter cookies yesterday, only 2 more batches left to make!

Today I started the December rotation, or some fascimile thereof!
Today was GS legs, and I added the abs from BM. Tomorrow is supposed to be DM Cardio timesaver, but the cardio sections from that workout don't really trip my trigger, so I think I will sub for that one.

Have a great Monday!

Earlier this morning I did PUB down only premix, then at lunch I did Cardio Camp's Kickbox premix with weighted gloves.

I am done!:7

I didn't make it to the gym today so I did GS Legs in full plus B&G abs instead. I can make up the missed run this week.

I did do a Terminator this afternoon.... my favorite, the Viper. I would never say this is an easy workout, but I can say I went through it today without a hitch (even interval #9 of IMAX2). THANK YOU CATHE!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.