Daily check-in Mon 10-30

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning....

Today is a 40 minute run, 15 minutes of Ab Hits, and SM#2. I'll also be previewing the new workouts this evening. They are due to be delivered today!

Good morning Robin, Phyllis and all who follow.

Robin and Phyllis, Enjoy the new vids!

I am totally undecided on what I will do today. I am due for weights and would also like to get some cardio in. I'll check back later once I'm done w/my mystery work out!:p

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

CST, AbRipperX and CC#1 for me today.

Jane & Phyllis: I'll be joining you in the screening room!:7:7:7:7:7

Tig: Enjoy your mystery workout!

Robin: Congrats on your progress...keep it up!

Hello to alll that follow...have a great day!

Hey Jane,Wendy,Phyllis,Tammy and others who follow,

I have MIS on the list for today along with some cardio that I haven't decided yet. I have off today so that is why I decided to add some more time on to the workouts. Haven't done MIS in forever!

Jane,Phyllis,and Tammy-Hope you ladies enjoy the workouts! Let us in on how you like them!:)

Wendy-Have a good workout on whatever you decide to do! Have you done RTTC lately? I have that one down for Friday! Yikes!!

Have a great day everyone!

kim

I'm back with a decision! Can you believe it!?! :p

Slim and Lean and spin! WOOH! }( Needless to say I will BEYOND fried by the time I am done!:7 I also gotta make sure I do some Cathe ab work. I only worked abs ONE time last week!:eek:

Kim, I did RttC last week! It KILLS me every time! Gotta love it!}( :eek: :+

Good morning early exercisers. I think today is supposed to be an interval day, so the plan is for IMAX3 after work.

Yipee, the downward thingie on my scale seems to be functioning well.

And congratulations to Meaghan on reaching her goal. You are an inspiration!

Good morning,

Jane and Phyllis I am with you, I can't wait to check these out today! I think I may try Bodymax 2 tomorrow, but I am not sure.

Today was Cardio Collectibles Step workout, then segment 2 of Still Jumpin, and abs from MIS.

Have a great day!

Hi!

I'm screening today because I got my workouts this morning!!!:7 It's very exciting !!

Unfortunately I'm dealing with back issues and STILL unable to exercise.
I'm walking around like a little old lady , all bent over, so Drill Max is probably not in my NEAR future.:-(

I can't wait to hear everyone's review once they've done them. Please share how you like them!!!

Have a great day everyone !

Miss you guys!

I did 21 min. of a taebo workout, just couldn't get into my workout today, hopefully tomorow will be better.

Ok gals...I LIED! I didn't spin NOR did I do S&L today! I ended up doing MIC in full and added on the HSC ab work! I don't know what happened there so don't ask!:p

:7 :7 :7

Evening folks... I did my 40 min run, abs, and SM#2. For the abs, I used abs from LIC and BM2. (17 minutes total). BM2 abs are TOUGH!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.