Daily Check-In May 7th

ShyWolf

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!

CCPP on tap today

My calves are talking to me this morning - darn those calf raises from yesterday lol

Good Morning Glories!

I slept through my workout time this morning as I had another night of Toss & TurnMax x( I hope to jump on the treadmill after work, but I have a feeling today may end up being my rest day.

Vilma ~ Have fun w/Coach Sean.

Becky ~ Sleeping advice...PLEASE!!!!

Good Morning!

My workout today is Lowmax Step Combos only followed by All 7 Blasts - both premixes.
I've never done that, and want to try it but also am almost "stepped out" ........lots of step in a row in this rotation right now.
I might copy you, Vilma and do a CC in it's place!

Tammy......I WISH I could help you. Right now I am sleeping only on the night's I take Tylenol PM. I took it for a week straight and slept like a baby 7-9 hours a night. Stopped one night and didn't sleep AT ALL all night ! So I'm back on it, TRYING to remind my sleep cycle what to do on it's own !! It seems to forgotten what's it's supposed to do .;( I feel sorry for you, because I know not sleeping is so awful.
Have you tried Tylenol PM?

Happy Hump day to All!:7

Becky

Good Morning :)

I just finished B&G premix #1. Ouchie Mama!!}( I was burning after the first excersise!!

Vilma~ enjoy your cc!

Tammy~ Sorry about your toss and turn max! I hope you get your workout in later, or could you nap instead? maybe you are overtired?

Phyllis~ You must be soooo excited!!! Imax 2 is alot of fun, and will leave you with fun (pina coloda song) tunes for the next 3 weeks! You probably will have Cathe withdraw, but I'm sure you will compensate with walking around Europe!!LOL

Have a great day!!
Deanie

eta: Becky, didn't see your post :eek: :) ~ Enjoy your lowmax workout, I've done it that way before, and wow do your legs burn}( !

Hi everyone,

Today was an interval day, I actually buckled down and did Imax 3. Not as bad as I make it out to be, actually. Some modifications, but I made it without collapsing in a pool of sweat. I also did the core section from B & G.

Have a good day!

I subbed the step and in it's place did one hour on the stationary bike and Amy Bento's abs .

Workout complete!

:7 Becky

Had an awesome workout w/ Sean

I absolutely love how I feel after I am totally done w/ CCPP.

After a good long stretch I did CM seg. #1

I'm finally able to hold those levitation holds but planks ugh, some how they always bother my shoulders.

Phyllis are you leaving tomorrow for your trip?

Ok, I posted on the wrong check in, I think.. too many have similar names.

If today is Wed. which I am pretty sure it is. I did the warm up, kickboxing and hi/lo segments of CTX 10-10-10 and then did the kickboxing only (no arm drills) off of CTX Kickbox for my workout today.

Wish I had a brain today, sorry.

Awww Annette thats quite alright! ;)

Still just happy you are back to getting your strength back and feeling better.
So is that nasty sick bug out of your home then?

Yes, nobody else has come down with it.. and my middle son was spared. He always is spared these nasty little bugs. Wish I knew his secret.

Thanks for understanding my blunder. LOL!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.