Daily Check in Labor Day Weekend

Carmen829

Cathlete
Good Saturday Morning Ladies - Looking forward to the extra day off. Yesterday I did Push Pull - felt good going a little heavier on this one. Today I hope to do TJ Cardio Party. We have so much yard work scheduled to do today and possibly tomorrow that may really be my work out. I hope to vegg on Monday. We'll see how it works out.

Also trying to clean up my eating for the next three days. I've done pretty good this past week with the exception of one heavy dinner and a glass of wine.

Breakfast today is oatmeal with one scoop of vanilla protein, coffee, fruit.

What are your plans for today?

Carmen.

Hi Carmen, sounds like you had a good workout yesterday.

I had an unexpected all day sub job and since they called at 9 am and woke me up (I don't sleep well at night anymore and I tend to sleep in because I don't get to sleep till 1 or 2 am.) and wanted me there asap... I jumped up and got ready.

So no workout for me yesterday. I am really sore from my leg scupting workout on Thursday. But today I did 30 min.of a taebo workout with weighted gloved on.

I will be alone this afternoon and tonight since my menfolk are going to an Orioles Baseball game.

Have a great day, and hi to all who follow.:D

Hi ladies,

Today was TJ Burn, TJ Cardio Sculpt and 70 crunches.

Starting to clean some closets, I want to be ready when this house goes on the market. I am thinking "downsize!"

Happy Saturday!

Hi All! Late check-in for me....this morning's workout was 30 Minutes of HiiT cardio followed by ETK Heavy Day. Then it was the usual Saturday chores :rolleyes:

Carmen ~ Thanks for getting us started :) Good job on yesterday's workout. I'm also looking forward to having Monday off.

Annette ~ Enjoy your alone time :D

Conni ~ We are also looking to downsize...Good luck with your decluttering of the closets. I tackled two last weekend.

Becky ~ HI! Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Hi everyone,

Day 2 of my 3 day weekend, yeah!

Today was total body - I did MM. First Cathe workout I have done in awhile..

Still cool here, maybe tackling some more dresser/closet cleaning..hmm

Hi everyone! My Sunday workout was an intense tabata style weight workout. Set my gymboss timer for 8 rounds of 20 sec work/10 sec rest. First workout was 8 differents exercises targeted for legs; Second workout was 8 back exercises using dumbbells and band; Third workout was chest alternating pushups, chest press, chest flies till timer stopped at 8 rounds; Fourth workout was 8 different bi/tri exercises using weights and band; Fifth workout was 8 different shoulder exercises using lite to moderate weights & the band. It took me longer to write out what I was going to do than it took to do it. I think the entire thing takes about 20 min, maybe 25 when you figure in stalling in between workouts. :)

Time to hit the showers.

Carmen.

Hi!

Another late check-in for me. This morning was CC#7...love, love, love the music in that one.

Carmen ~ Awesome workout. I love my Gymboss timer :D

Conni ~ YAY for 3 - day weekends :D

Have a good night all!

Good Monday Morning....and happy Labor Day to all the mommies out there...:eek:

I started this morning with 20 min AM yoga followed by the 20 min challenge on CC #7. Run was outdoors, very humid this morning.

Hoping to do something fun today with hubby. Did I mention we went to the movies Saturday night and saw Machete? Its one of those shoot em up, cut them up, dark humor, campy style of quentin tarantino movies. It was alright but I wish I had waited for it to be on netflix. Cheech was funny and DeNiro was very good as usual.

Tammy - I love music CC #7. All i have is the little 20 min challenge snipet that someone put on a site somewhere and I downloaded it. I want to get the entire thing.

Becky/Annette/Connie - what's on tap for you today.

Have a great one.

Carmen.

Last edited:
Happy Labor Day all,

Today was cardio - I did Patrick's Step My Way,and I put combo 4 on the rebounder to give me some cardio oomph..I also did Amy's Ab Section 2.

Cutting DH's hair today, baking an apple pie for our QA Mgr, and probably doing another closet today..

Have a relaxing day everyone..

Hi all!

This morning was ETK light day and then a 21 minute body-weight interval workout...must have been a good one cause I was drenched in sweat when I was done :D:D

Not sure what is on tap for the rest of the day...I've got a pot of chicken soup simmering on the stove for dinner...just have to add some mini meatballs and ditalini :p

Carmen ~ Another great workout...you're really mixing it up!

Conni ~ Hmmm...your apple pie would go great with my soup :p

Enjoy your day! I've got to be at work early tomorrow for my monthly executive committee meeting, so no workout for me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.