Daily Check in for July 10 & 11

Carmen829

Cathlete
Good Saturday morning to ya! I'm enjoying a cup of strong Spanish coffee wth french vanilla creamer....yum! Getting ready to volunteer at the GED ministry at church this morning, then hubby and I will enjoy some time at the Mango Mania Festival. I love the mango chutney and mango salsa from the local growers. I want to also get a pedicure today, bought a new color called "gorgeous". Its sort of a blue/green fun color for toes.

If I can squeeze in a workout maybe I'll do one of Jillians shorter workouts from 30 Day Shred.

What's on your agenda today?

Enjoy your day.

Carmen.

Hi Carmen! Thanks for getting us started. It sounds as if you have a busy day planned :)

I am going to do CC#8 and then the usual Saturday chores :rolleyes: We are finally getting some much needed rain, hopefully it will cool things down some.

Have a good day!

Hi Carmen and Tammy,

Carmen - It sounds like you have a great productive day planned, with some fun thrown in as well. I haven't been able to bring myself to buying blue/green polish yet, but give me time..;)

Tammy - I just can't get into the CC's anymore, I don't know why.

Today was circuit day - I did Shaun T's Rockin Body total body and then Rock Hard Abs. I was actually anaerobic during some of the workout! He has you movin' and then you are doing upper body weight work at the same time. Don't get me started on all the push ups either!!:confused:

Anyways, doing chores today. I am baking a ham, making some Paula Deen Baked Beans, and macaroni salad. I figure that is my cooking for the week. Hopefully hitting the pool, but if not today, definitely tomorrow.

Happy Sunday!

Good Morning Glories!

CC#7 is on tap for this morning. The weather is still a muggy mess...ICK!

Carmen ~ How was you action packed Saturday?

Conni ~ Sounds like yesterday's workout was killer! How did that yummy dinner turn out?

Happy Sunday everyone - woke up with TOTM so decided not to do Aqua Zumba today :(. Hoping to do either a short Jillian, or maybe Yoga Fusion.

Mango festival was sun. I got way too much sun yesterday. Picked up some delicious Mango Habanero Preserve and Mango Chutney. You would love it along side chicken or on a turkey burger. Paradisegardensflorida.com if you are interested.

Tammy - got most of it just not the pedicure. I'll have to try for sometime this week. I love pedicures :D

Connie - did I mention I was going to order Turbo Jam? I found it on amazon at an affordable price, thanks for that information.

Have a great one.

Carmen.

Hi Carmen and Tammy,

Carmen - I love Mango preserves! I am going to check out that website, thanks!
You are going to love TJ. It is so much fun, and then you will want more...:rolleyes:

The ham turned out great. I sliced it up and all I had to cook off were the Paula Deen beans. Now, we can have easy dinners for a few days and no heating up the kitchen.
Oh, the margueritas were good too....:D

Today was lower body/rest day - I did Tracey's Glute Camp and then I tried TF Core20 for the first time. I am really impressed by the exercises with the tubing, they are different than any I have tried, and my core is going to feel it tomorrow. Chalene is beyond motivational, and she talks to the class so that you really have that "live" feel. Another winner!

Did cleaning today, getting ready to hit the pool for the afternoon.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.