Daily Check in July 1

pwmatt

Cathlete
Anyone in for Cathe's July rotation? I think I will try it. I'm not sure how long I will stick to it, but here goes... So, today will be B&G. :D

Happy day all!

*Good Morning Glories*

Today is a cardio day, probably going to go with IM#2 :D

Phyllis ~ B&G...OUCH!!

Have a great day everyone.

Good Morning !

Hey Phyllis ! I'm thinking about it. It looks pretty good. But I also am tempted to try CLX . What to do !
Do you know what Strong Legs and Abs is ?? Am I just foggy headed this morning ? I cannot think what it is , or if I have it !:confused::confused:

I DID copy the rotation because even if I don't do it now, I will do it sometime.

Yesterday was 30 day shred & abs and in the evening a 45 min. walk on the bike path .

Becky

Becky I think Strong Legs is the Pure Strength series.

Yes Tammy, I will be sore tomorrow!

Yep, yep, yep, Phyllis, you are right !;) Thank you ! That shows how long it's been since I've done THAT one!!:eek: I honestly didn't remember having a workout named that !:(

I guess I am at least starting the b&g rotation. I just finished B&G and I don't mean BISCUITS & GRAVY !!!!!! :p (though that sounds pretty good)

Tammy, I missed you this morning. We posted at the same time . GM!

Everyone who comes later........have a terrific Wednesday !!!

Becky

Hi everyone,

I may be in for the rotation, but I don't know yet. If I do it, I am going to start Monday.

I think I will do the 4DS until then, starting tomorrow.

Today was Patricks' Dance Moves, and Ab hits.

If I don't do July 09 I will probably do FF's February 07 rotation.

Have a good day.

Which one is the Feb 07 Rotation Connie? I've really enjoyed every rotation by FF that I've done.

Hummmm haven't looked at the July rotation yet, guess I need to check it out.

It was cardio day here too... I stayed home from the gym since most things there hurt me and I did 25 min. of Amy Bento's Xtreme Kickbox and 30 min. of taebo all with weighted gloves on. I am soaking wet.

Have a great day!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.