Daily Check-In HumpDay 6/30

Good Morning Glories!

Today is AOS Providence rounds 8-12 twice. If I have time, I'll do some ab work.

Have a great day!

Hi Tammy,

I got my TurboFire yesterday. I was very impressed with the packaging, guides, etc. I am going to start some sort of TF rotation on Monday, somewhat following the TF class schedule with CLX. I am chomping at the bit on these!!!

Today was SS TIU, even though the rotation called for cardio. My feet needed a break from all the cardio this month. I just don't think there is enough weightwork in this June 10 rotation.

Hi all,

I think this week will be cardio only unless I change my mind,LOL!!:rolleyes:
I did Kelly Coffey-Meyer's 30 Minutes to Fitness-Kickboxing for my workout. The humidity has gone down and so have the temperatures so it was a nice workout.

Have a great day, I get my hair permed this afternoon so I will be a happy camper tonight.:D

Hi Everyone. I hope to do just the cardio portion of KPC today. I have a meeting at 7 pm tonight so I hope to get workout and dinner in before meeting.

Annette - I know what you mean, I always feels brand new after my wash/cut/blowdry.

Connie - I'm loving the cardio and circuit workouts I've been doing lately. I'm loosely following FF Summer rotation this month. I'm trying to keep the workouts short and intense.

Tammy thanks for starting us off today. Good work on that workout!

Becky -are you resting today? Are you feeling better?

Phyllis - Have a great day.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.