Daily Check-In Humpday 4/15

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories! :D

Today is my interval cardio day. I was hoping to get my arse out of bed early to get it in before work, WRONG!!!! Oh well, what are you all up to today?

Last edited:
Good morning Tammy and all that follow....

Today is suppose to be a rest day but since I took a rest day on Sunday, I'm picking up CardioKicks today, the workup that was scheduled for Sunday.

These legs are going to have to work again today! Becky said those one-legged sit-n-stands are the culprit for my glute DOMS... it is worse today than it was yday!

How's everyone else doing?

Tammy - it's hard to talk the body out of bed for interval cardio huh? Don't think mine would cooperate either....

Last edited:
Tammy - it's hard to talk the body out of bed for interval cardio huh? Don't think mine would cooperate either....

Jane ~ LOL! :D:D Apparently harder than I thought!

Good Morning !!!

Those sit & stands made me sore , really sore, for days !!! I know exactly what you are feeling Jane !!!:eek:

Today is Leg day for me and I see my old "friend" , wall squats are back. I don't like those at all !!! I didn't see sit & stands though...........so I won't complain too much !!;) lol

I hope I can get through today's workout . I still don't know what was going on yesterday.

Becky

Well, nothing much for me - decided on a rest day. It's not that my body needed it, for goodness sake I'm in a recovery week, but I wanted to sleep in.

Tammy, I hope you get that WO in! What number are you on the RT wait list?

Jane, those sit /stands are TOUGH! It took me awhile to figure out how to do them without falling. Did you have that trouble?

Becky, I'm not a wall squat fan either. BTW, I saw Jillian on my On demand. I actually have exercise TV, not fit TV. Sorry to mislead.

Have a good day - it's already 50 here, so there is hope.:)

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Tammy - I had cardio today, and it was like pulling teeth, so I can commiserate with you on the interval workout!

Phyllis - 50 is about as good as we get today here, when is spring going to show up???

Today was Seasun's TNS, and it felt like it would never end. Just one of those days, I guess...

Leg work is done !!! All tri sets again . I really felt the cardio aspect ....... LOTS of heavy breathing!!:eek::eek:

Wall squats weren't TOO bad because it wasn't the ones where you have to put your weights down and pick them up which I just can NOT do !!!

Great workout !
Loved it, but glad I am DONE !!!;)

Rainy and in upper 40's here !!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm with you Connie ! THIS is April ???

Becky

Workout finished :D The weather here today was absolutely gorgeous. I got out for a walk on my lunch break.

Becky ~ Great job with your workout.

Conni ~ Yup, my workout is finished, but I couldn't wait for it to end :confused:

Phyllis ~ I'm #111 :)

Jane ~ Love CardioKicks!

Annette ~ I'm thinking of you :)

Vilma ~ Stop by girl!

Have a good night everyone!

Who is ordering the pullup tower? I think I have to have it - the price is great and it sounds like it will be easy to store. :)

Phyllis, I was just emailing Jane about it. I want to make sure it will work with my bench, but YES, I do want it !!

I love that we can use our 20% off coupon too ! :)

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.