Daily Check-In HumpDay, 2/10

Good Morning Glories!

HiiT 30/30 and medicine ball abs for me this morning. It looks like the storm path shifted a bit and we will get some snow just in time for the drive home from work :mad:

Have a good day, I'll BBL.

Oh ugh Tammy, be careful driving home !

We had snow all day yesterday and shoveled probably 7" or so and more snow fell overnight and we could get a little more today- so we aren't done shoveling YET !

Athletic step and abs today !

Phyllis, count your blessings being stuck in florida !!!!!!! I wish I were with you !!!

Becky

A very warm good morning ladies!! Today I have Quick Trouble Zones on schedule. Yesterday's level 2 Shred was a nice challenge. After I'm done with this rotation I'm going to take one week off for rest. I feel I've been going for several months with only one rest day here and there. My joints are starting to feel it a bit.

Sorry to hear about so much snow. Our airport has been reporting several delays for flight leaving SWF. It is very chilly and windy this morning here.

Have a great day and please be careful driving home and shoveling.

Carmen.

Hi everyone,

It looks like we are farther north than the snow at this point. We only got a few inches, no school closings or anything wild like that, I think we were lucky....this time.

Today was PH - I subbed Jari's Slim and Lean.

More snow, ugh!!!

I did Amy Bento's Kickbox Xtreme leaving out the last segment. Roughly 50 min. worth of a workout. Feels good, I have also noticed something, my legs tend to get twitchy and restless in the evening and I have to change positions while sitting frequently, like I have restless leg syndrome. Well, I noticed that when I don't exercise it is worse and last night when I had done a workout yesterday it wasn't as bad or even noticeable at all. I am going to test the theory again tonight since I got a workout in, and see if there is a correlation.

Wish I could get some exercise shoveling the snow but alas I have no snow boots and we have close to 3 ft of snow outside.:(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.