Daily Check in Friday September 14, 2012

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

This morning I did CTX legs + Aerospace Savage & Serene (I did Savage). I last 45 minutes as I ran out of time. I do not use the jump rope but just jump on the spot. It still gets my heart rate way up.

Zhaoyang - Welcome! I am honoured that we are your first post everrrrrrr!

Carmen - hope to hear from you soon

Conni - Finally - it's friday :). Enjoy your workout.

Annette - I am glad to see you are re-adjusting back to home workouts. Do you have weight based workouts for home too?

Have a good day everyone.

s.

Hi Siobhan,

Welcome Zhaoyang! We are all in a state of continuous improvement here, so feel free to chime in!

Today was Imax 2- I subbed Tracey's Step Sweatfest, and oldie but goodie. 30 minutes of Imax combos, then 30 minutes of steady state stepping. Then I added on the 9 minute Belly Burner Bonus.

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, CeCi I have a bunch of Cathe's weight workout plus a few others. I am not hurting for workouts. LOL!!

I did do free weights today for about 35 min. here at home covering bis, tris, shoulders, back and chest, plus I did about 15 min. of taebo for a little cardio.

I am actually down 3 pounds this morning so I am happy about that.:D:D

Have a great weekend, we will be going to see mil this weekend, she is still in the hospital.:(

Thank you for the welcome.
Thank you to whoever opens the thread every day. :)

elliptical:
I started on the elliptical five weeks ago and it's surprising how much it has helped already. Wanting to reduce soreness so I can gradually do more Cathe videos, I decreased the resistance and speed but increased the duration (burning the same number of calories according to the machine).

abs:
I did the basic ab workout again but decided not to push as hard this time. I hope to do this every third day, for now. Wow, only 10 minutes for so much benefit! I think the elliptical is a good warmup for this. That's very convenient.

Last edited:
Hi Ladies I'm back. Things are almost back to normal for me. I missed you all. Welcome to the new fitness friends!!

Yesterday I did a 45 min zumba session (wearing my coin skirt of course).

Today I smashed out a ZWOW workout in 15:31. This workout is intense! I'm a sweaty mess. I used 15 lbs db for the squat hops and bent rows; 12 lb db for walking lunges; 25 lbd db for the plank pulls (that's the heaviest db I have...need heavier dbs!) here is the link if you want to check it out; Zuzana Light - ZWOW #34 Beg For It To End - YouTube

My son and his family will be leaving monday morning. They are honeymooning at a near by island. I had the baby for a couple of days then took her to them yesterday because I had a work committment I could not get out of :(. I enjoyed every minute of time with her but forgot how exhausting it is to care of a 2 yr old.

Have a great evening ladies.

Carmen.

Hi ladies I've attached a picture of me and my sisters at my son's wedding last weekend. I'm in the champagne dress. I love my sisters, they are built in girlfriends!!

Ill try to post another one later. thanks for letting me share.

Carmen.

Attachments

• Carmen & sisters.jpg
    Carmen & sisters.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 6

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.