Daily Check In, Friday June 25

Conni

Cathlete
Happy Friday everyone!

Getting us going today with Petra's Streamlined Strength workout. I seem to be avoiding Cathe workouts like the plague lately, I don't get it, but I just want to have some fun!!

I still want TurboFire!!!!!!!!!!!!

TGIF

Good morning Connie, Becky, Phyllis, Annette, Tammy :)

Today I will do IMAX 2. I know what you mean Connie. Ever since I started Jillians workouts and have done some of the tabata style workouts from Bodyrock.tv, I find Cathe's workouts too long. I skip some parts or go straight for a timesaver and sometimes skip parts there too. I'm trying to fit in longer cardios once or twice per week. I got some jiggly parts that need to melt. I'm trying to eat better too but sometimes potato chips and pizza are more satisfying....:confused:

Have a great day everyone. Stay cool:cool:

Carmen.

Hi All!

This morning I did sprints on the treadmill, then one round of manmakers from Empire State, followed up with TGU's. Love these short, intense workouts.

Conni ~ I totally agree re Cathe, I'm currently weeding out my Cathe workouts to sell.

Carmen ~ I have to focus more on my diet too :confused:

Have a good night! Hope everyone is out having fun!

Manmakers are a combination of push-ups with a one arm row to a squat thrust up to shoulder press, followed by swings and bicep/tricep work. TGU's are turkish get ups where you start on the floor and lift a kettlebell overhead to a standing position and then back down...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.