Daily Check-In Friday, June 1st

Tamster

Cathlete
Good morning Fit Chicks!

:7:7:7 TGIF :7:7:7

I'm doing Power Hour this morning, but I don't have a full hour so it will be Power Just Under An Hour...LOL!

Phyllis : My son graduates 3 weeks from today, when is your son's graduation?

Hello to all that follow and have a great day, as it is Friday! :7 I'll check back later.

Good Morning!
Tammy, LOL on "power just under an hour"!
DS graduates 2 weeks from today.Also, DD is graduating 8th grade. Our party isn't until the 30th. We have 75-100 people coming. I have a caterer doing a BBQ.Didn't you say that your party is the 23rd?

ME is complete. Tomorrow is a rest day and Sun will begin the June rotation.

Jane, I'm sending you some motivational vibes as I know you've been having trouble with your wo lately. :0
Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning.

Tammy: Have fun with Power in just under and Hour! LOL :p

Phyllis: So you are starting the June rotation tomorrow? Have you been following Cathe's rotation for as long as Jane and Tammy have been? I don't know how you gals do it! I envy your dedication to stick to the schedule!!!

I have Tone It Up and chin ups on tap for today.

Last night's yoga was just what I needed. Aaaaaah!:)

Have a great day!

Good Friday Morning Ladies!

I can not believe we are already in June - half of the year is already gone! Wow! lol

Today's scheduled rotation called for IMAX2 blast premix - as much as I LOVE Imax2 - I want to stay true to myself with what I said earlier this week and continue with low impact until next week. So I'll probably do Low Max instead.

* Tammy - Power Hour is a good quiet one - that gets me all the time a day after ;)

* Phyllis - 75- 100 people? Oh my goodness!

* Wendy - are your doms better today?

Hellos to all who follow!

Have a great day everyone! :D

Vilma,

IMAX 2 is an awesome work out! Have fun with it!!!

Yes, my DOMS is much better this morning, thanks!:) I guess the yoga cut it off at the pass so to speak. Yeay for me! LOL

Hi everyone,

I'm back! I figured it was a new month, so it was time to get back on the check in. I am going to follow the June rotation starting today, so I did PUB.
DH is recovering nicely, having trouble with his energy level and his sleep habits, but the doctors say that is par for the course for someone who had been in a coma for a month. Hopefully he will be to work in July.
Thanks to all for thoughts and prayers, they helped to keep us all strong and fighting hard.

Have a great Friday!

Hi all,

I did PUB up only premix minus abs today, I have a cold so laying on the floor didn't appeal to me plus I have a yeast infection which doesn't help any either. SIGH. Hope you all have a great weekend.:7

Happy FRIDAY Fit Friends!:7

All the talk about RS made me want to do it too. So I just finished RS. Had a fun sweatfest !! Perfect for Friday!!:7 :7

TGIF!!!

{{{{CONNIE!!!!!}}}}}}}}}

I didn't see you there when I posted before !!!

It's SO GOOD to see you back!!!:D :D

WELCOME BACK!!!:7

You've been missed!!!

I am so glad to hear your DH is recovering nicely....is he home now??

How are YOU?????

Hugs,
Becky

Hi! Thanks for the great welcome!

He came home early in May, but has been having alot of issues with getting his brain back in gear after all the trauma it went through. He doesn't remember any of his hospital stay, but he does say that he had some really wacko dreams that were incredible vivid. Hopefully he will be feeling more like himself before too long. He weighed 123lbs when he came home, he weighed 145lbs when he checked in and could have used some "meat" on his bones even then. He has gained about 15 lbs back, maybe a little more, and is now able to drive. Slowly but surely.....=)

I have been working out as always, but I must say my level of strength seems to have suffered with all this craziness going on.

I am already planning on subbing KPC for Amy's Kickboxing workout tomorrow, lol!

Well ~ Power in just under an hour wasn't my best workout this morning. I should have listened to y'all and taken a rest day because I was struggling with the weights. I had to keep dropping down the weight load...EGADS! A rest day for sure tomorrow ;)

(((CONNI!))) ~ So great to have you back. I'm glad to hear things are going well for you and your DH. My Mom also didn't remember the ICU stay (that's because of the drugs they gave her to induce the coma) but she also had some really wacko dreams. Anyway...WELCOME BACK!!!

Becky ~ I'm glad to joined the RS fest this week ;)

Annette ~ I hope you feel better soon...YIKES! A double whammy!

Phyllis ~ 75-100 people? OH MY! We're only planning about 25-30 on the 24th. I'll order some trays and make some hot dishes, more or less what I did last year for DS#2.

Vilma ~ LowMax sneaks up on you...that one always has me sweatin' buckets for sure!

Wendy ~ I really have to make more time for yoga...good workout as usual!

Connie: So happy to hear the good news girl! We were starting to worry. Hope you can stick around now that you are back!:)

Well Tone it Up is done as are my chin ups and I added push ups and ab work to the mix! Tomorrow is a leg work out of choice and a run. I'll probably be reaching for B&G and heading for the TM at the gym!

Hi ladies,

I did the imax blast mania this morning it was a lot of fun. I did 9 blasts instead of 10 cause I don't like sumo squats. I had no time for core work.

I might do floorwork & abs later tonight and take tomorrow off as a rest day. My DSD has her team cup meet for gymnastics and a girl scout event so it will be a busy day.

I too wish I could get into yoga. Oh well!!

Have a great night. I'm at work and can't type to long.

Jenn;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.