Daily Check-in Friday!!! 6-8

luvtorun

Cathlete
My last day of work until next Thurs. I've taken off a few days so I'm definitely in a good mood!

CTX Kickbox (biceps) today.

Have a good one!!

Good Morning Ladies!

Not sure what I will do today. I may be flip-flopping today and tmrw's work outs because it will work out better time-wise for me. I'll post again when I'm done and tell y'all what I did.

Jane: Enjoy your time off! Will you be seeing the lil' one while you are off? :)

Phyllis: Have fun with SB!

TGIF!

Good morning Jane! Enjoy your days off !:D

Biceps for me today too. (PS & BM2) and Imax2 1-5.

ANOTHER night of no sleep. This time I WAS sleeping soundly and my DD & her friend spending the night thought they saw someone look in a window. They were scared to come walk thru the house to get me or DH so they called. (at 3:30) By the time I'd walked thru the house checking doors and windows and talked with them for a bit, I was wide awake and didn't get anymore sleep.

I know they were really scared and I'm glad they handled it that way but DD's friend is a bit of an alarmist. I think she actually saw a tree that is right outside the window and with the wind blowing.......But better safe than sorry.

I am TIRED though. I need a night of GOOD, solid sleep !:eek: :eek: :eek: (that's me YAWNING!!!)

Have a great FRIDAY!!!:D

Good Friday Morning Hellos to Jane, Phyllis, Wendy, Becky, Tammy and all who follow!

Yesterday was the last day of school for all 3 of my kiddos, I was out most of the day yesterday attending awards ceremonies and the like. (all 3 finished exceedingly well with all A's and honors, I pray they all continue with that trend)

I was able to sleep in this am, actually I'm waiting for my coffee to finish brewing before I start MIS - now I honestly can not recall when I did that workout last, I know it's been at least 3 yrs possibly lol.

I'll be following MIS with a SM segment as per Cathe's rotation.

* Jane - enjoy your week off from work, are you staying close to home or vacationing?

* Phyllis - I've got that WO for tomorrow. Sounds like it was a good WO for you ;)

* Wendy - so have you had better, restful sleep?

* Becky - oh no not another sleepless night? Well yes better safe than sorry for your DD and her friend. Grab some zzz's were you can.

Coffee's done brewing!

Everyone have a splendid Friday and enjoy the sunshine!

Workout is done . I did Imax2 (and biceps) 1-5 and added the 1st section of Cardio and weights. Step only. Just was having fun and didn't want to stop.
I can tell it's wildly humid here though.........It was a real sweatfest ~!

Vilma, That's GREAT about your kids and their great accomplishments in school !!! Congrats to them AND you !!

TGIF!

Hi everyone, the weekend is almost here!!!

Didn't do Imax 3 today, I have a real aversion to Cathe cardio lately, I just couldn't bring myself to doing it. I am sorry, but I find Cathe boring when it comes to pure cardio workouts, with every workout having the same moves over and over again. Okay, you may flame me for that one, but it is the way I feel, plain and simple.
So, I did Amy's Advanced Step Challenge, followed by her Power Up section which I did twice, then abs from MIS, and Stretchmax 2.
I was dripping, and happy.

Have a great day all!

Hi Fit Ladies!

I'm late checking in, can't seem to get out of my own way today. :eek: This morning I tackled BM#2 BootCamp premix, which pretty much felt like BC on steroids:eek: }( :eek: :p

Becky ~ Stop teasing Conni;) ;) :D :D !!!! I really hope you get some sleep soon, although it hasn't hurt your workouts ;-)

Conni ~ IM#3 is not one of my favorites either....that and KM rarely get put in any of my rotations.

Vilma ~ Congrats to you and your kids....great accomplishments!

Wendy ~ I know you'll come up with something good.

Phyllis ~ Ahhh...SB....another fun one!

Jane ~ Some time off sounds great! I hope you get to spend lots of time with Joseph Lee.

Hi gals,

I did a hodge podge of upper body off of the Pure Strength series to day. Went heavier on all muscle groups did not do back. I have to get ready for the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner for my bil's wedding tomorrow. So I won't be posting or looking at all tomorrow.

I still have tomorrow to try and make my wedding weight goal, I still have 2 pounds to go, I hope I can do it. It is getting real frustrating with these 2 stubborn pounds not wanting to budge. It is not like I am asking for 5 or 10, just 2 and then I will start working on the next 5 or 10,LOL!!

Anyway play and work out hard this weekend.:7

I'm back. I did Cardio Core Express along with a home-made 6 round circuit of pull ups/push ups and ab work. I may go for a run at the gym later as well if I have time. }(

Later babes!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.