Daily Check-In Friday 4/27

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Chicks!!!

:D :D :D TGIF:D :D :D

I'll be doing iTread 13/30 this morning. I'll be back later...Have a great day!

TGIF also!

PLB today, but it wasn't a very good WO:( For some reason(maybe due to CF yesterday) my hammies were of-so tight today. I also had a hard time lifting my BB with 40#, over my head. I actually skipped a couple of sets because of that. It was just a wierd morning.Looking back, I just should have skipped PLB and done SM today.Oh well, hopefully tomorrow will be better.:)
Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning !

Hi Tammy!

I might do an iTread or CC today too in place of Imax1.

Will be back later.

TGIF !!!:D :D :D

Hi Phyllis!! We posted at the same time. Sorry about your blahh workout. I hate when that happens.

Good Lovely Friday Morning Ladies!

Today's scheduled rotation calls for Imax1 but I'll be subbing it with
CC PP instead.

Yup bit that bullet and got it yesterday.

This will be my 1st CC WO, so wish me luck as I attempt it LOL

Had to drive the dh to work at 5am as his car is still in the shop and he decided not to continue with the rental.

If it wasn't that I have to get my kids up and out to school I would've been on my TM already. :::shrugs::: Oh Well CC PP will need to wait until after I drop them off at their schools.

* Tammy - Let me know what you think of that iTread

* Phyllis - sorry that you did not have a good WO w/ PLB;

I have been using one of Cathe's stretch workouts after each WO almost daily and I have found taking that extra time to really get in a good stretch has helped me immensely with DOMS for the next days. Sometimes I'll do two back to back if time permits.

I did PLB yesterday - anyway I feel a nice tightness from that WO this morning but nothing screaming out at me. I think it's because of those stretch WOs.

* Becky - I'm subbing Imax1 too this morning - gasp my 1st CC! :eek:

Hellos to all who follow!

Have a beautiful Friday Ladies! It's 71 degrees here already and the sun is starting to come out. Enjoy the day!

Vilma,

I can't wait to hear what you think about CC. I love them!
I'm like you though and especially at first, like being told where to set the speed and incline on the TM. I think after doing iTread, CC will be easier.....you'll have more of an idea of what is tough for you and what is easy and if you can push yourself just a little bit further.

And if you can resist that VOICE (sean) , you are a better woman than me!

:7 ;-) :p

I hope you have fun working out with Sean this morning. Let us know.

I still haven't chosen my workout yet, but I just got DD out the door and now DH is leaving. THEN I have the house to myself and it's time to workout!}(

Good morning!!

After breakfast and my workout, I'm getting ready to go see my baby!!

Vilma - it is going to be nice here today. We didn't get much from those storms that rolled through. Have fun with CC PP, I hope you love it as much as I did!

Phyllis - sorry about the workout. Sometimes that does happen. You did it though!

Tammy - have fun with iTread!

Becky - I have a feeling Sean is going to win that one! :)

Cardio Fusion for me today!! GULP! Love the music, the choreo.... but oh the intensity! I know I'll be feeling good after that one!

Good morning to all that follow!

Good Morning Everyone.

Real quick-BBC's full body and ARX for today.

The T-storm that hit Becky's area the other day must have blown my way cause one is starting to rumble around by me! I'll be back when it's over!

Have a great day!:)

Greetings everyone. Please tell why, when I am really exhausted, do I try to do a cardio fusion premix last night??? I barely made it, but I did feel good afterward. I should have stuck with my original plan (Body Fusion) but I felt too guilty.

Tonight I will hit the elliptical at the gym and because I am uncool, don't own an MP3 player, and have never heard Coach Sean, Coach Fred, or Coach Aunt Tilly, I will be forced to rely upon my people watching skills as I work up a sweat ;-)

I wish you all a great day...and a great weekend.

Well I made it through my 1st CC WO! WooHoo!

I was literally covered in sweat (not sure if the humidity had something to do with that though ;) ) and I did the entire thing; boy was I gulping water; 4 -20oz bottles of water.

I was able to figure out my inclines at a 5%level for level 3 with my speed at 6 - so for me I was zooming.

The only part I honestly did not like was that relaxation bit; I thought there would've been a stretch or something but that's okay as I just put SM band work in the dvd player. I like using the band WO esp. after pushing my legs a bit.

The cool down music of 'Another Day' almost, almost made me choke; I blame that on those endorphins ;)

It'll take some getting used too but I can understand why all the rave reviews this WO has received. Maybe after I do it a couple more times before that moving sale he's having; I may cave and buy that package but since I'm using my dd's Ipod Nano I may need to get my own mp3 player eventually IF I decide to get the rest of them ... IF ... LOL ;)

Want to hear something absolutely funny?
During one of the last recoveries I had to go and pee, my cotton panties were painted on as they were sopping wet, I finished the WO sans underware - yikes :eek: but I still had on my running shorts

Are there any such things as wicking underware? LOL:p ;-)

Phyllis I'm in NC.

:7

Congrats on your first CC workout !!!!

I ended up doing iTread 11/40 , was walking at one point at 4.8 - hard to not break out into a jog........I also did SM with the band.

Hi all, I got a call from work yesterday and they want to move me to adolescent girls instead of the little girls, so now I will be working with girls 15-18 years of age. I will have to switch gears mentally to go to work on Saturday,LOL!! They are having trouble finding people who will work with adolescents but can find people to work with children so since my experience lies with adolescents they are moving me. It really didn't matter to me.

I did 53 min. of weights today doing PUB down only premix then did floor work off of PLB and abs off of PSSL&A. My cycle started but I am still maintaining a 7 pound loss and hoping for more soon.

Have a great weekend.:7

iTread 13/30: If you love sprints as much as I do (did I mention that I love sprints?), than iTread 13/30 is a MUST!!! I LOVED this workout (although Grace is not my favorite)....it is an excellent HIIT 30 minute workout.

Annette: Congratulations on the weight loss...that is just awesome.

Patti: I can't wait to hear your review on the CC workout. How is the gym membership working out? Have you heard from Doodles?

Becky: Good job w/iTread 11/40.

Vilma: I'm glad you liked CC PP. The stretch on that workout is from volume #6 w/Candace. It is my least favorite of the stretches. I usually just stretch on my own or do a stretch from one of the other workouts.

Wendy: Have a great workout and stay dry!

Jane: I bet this week flew by for you!

Phyllis: Sorry your WO this morning wasn't what you wanted it to be :(...I hate it when that happens.

Heather: How's it going? Any fun plans for the weekend?

Oh then I may need to get iTread 13/30 }( I sounds like something I would enjoy doing!

That stretch if you can call it that was just ick! I was expecting a nice soothing stretch not the tighten all your muscles until your toes hurt- I may just end up deleting that small bit from that playlist lol.
Are the other stretches from CC like that? If not why on earth did he choose to included that one?

Overall I really did get an awesome sweatfest WO with CC PP - I've been reflecting on that WO since I finished it and yes I can see myself getting a few more CC to add to my repertoire of guided WO's for my TM.

Wow Annette sounds like you had a very through WO today,

Good Luck with the new assignment at work.

Yippe for maintaining that weight loss - Go You!

Vilma~ The other CC stretches are just regular stretches. I'm not sure why they included Candace's body relaxation from volume#6 in CC PP, but you're not the first to ? that. As I recall, the original CC's (1 & 2) don't include a stretch, but again, you can do ANY stretches that you like after finishing the workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.