I will take it easy today while awaiting DOMS from BS&B from y'day.}(

Have a great day!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

B&G for me today.

Tig: Enjoy your rest day!

Hello to all that follow.....TGIF!!!!:7

TGIF Fitties!!!

Yesterday I walked an HOUR with my DS!
It felt great but after that and picking up my grandson alot (he was fussy/ not feeling well yesterday and I was giving my DD a break)my back is stiff and sore this morning.
I'm hoping extra stretching will help !

Maybe I'll fit in some yoga or a walk later, but today's a BUSY day!

Have a good one everybody!!:D

Daily Check-in

Good morning! I am so excited that Friday has finally arrived. It is a super stressful month at work. I was craving a fun workout this morning, so I did the Low Impact Circuit cardio blast timesaver premix. I love this premix. It is the perfect Friday fun workout! The package from my friend with the upper body Gym Style DVDs arrived yesterday, and I took a quick peek at them yesterday. Cathe looks very intimidating in these workouts! :eek: I have never seen her so super lean. It is time for a preview party so I can decide if I want to order these.

Wendy, enjoy your rest day. :)

Tammy, have fun with Butts and Guts. :)

Becky, I hope your back feels better. The Stretch Max segment with the ball always makes me feel better. :)

Phyllis, what hours do you work during second shift? I am not familiar with shift work. By the way, your post made me laugh out loud. I finally figured out what you were trying to type, but I first read that you were planning to “cheat on tris” today. LOL! :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Good morning,

It looks like we are all dragging through the end of the week here, maybe the holiday craziness is finally catching up. I know I am running on pure caffeine today, it is going to be a long one.

I did PH today, this rotation just hasn't done it for me, too much repetition and most of the days are pretty short, so I think I may tank the whole thing.

Have a great day, hang in there!!

Oh man, I guess I need to start proof reading my posts!

Heather, for me 2nd shift is 1:30 to 10. It's not terrible but I am a morning person. I am covering for someone's day off. As we are shorthanded, I end up doing a 2nd shift once every couple of weeks. I'm a medical technologist and work for a private lab.

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Hey everybody.... busy day for me today... worked nine hours, hit the living room floor running after work to do BM2 cardio blast and abs which ran about 71 minutes long... finished about 4:10 and had to shower and dress AND do hair in 20 minutes to leave for my daughter's birthday dinner at a restaurant about 25 minutes away, had to be there at 5! I'm back home and about to go to bed even though it is only 7:30. I have to work this weekend and I am exhausted from this week!! I'm need things to slow down BADLY!

Jane: I hope things slow down soon for you. All I can say is WOW! Way to pound out a workout!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.