Daily Check-in Friday 10-6

Good morning Jane. TGIF

I love IMAX 2 also. Tomorrow is I3 for me, but I think I'll try it with some modifications. I have found that I dread when it comes up in my rotation b\c it's so high impact. So, I think if I modify, I'll be able to enjoy it.

Today was GS BSB and BE abs. It seemed easier for me today and then I realized that I forgot to turn the page on my spreadsheat and I was using the poundage from about 6 mos ago! Oh well, we all need a break sometimes!

Whats everyone's weekend plan?

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Daily Check-in

Good morning! This is my rest day, so I have time to post for a change.

I have been sleeping through the night, but I am still tired. I did the third segment of Stretch Max Wednesday night and slept restfully. I was still exhausted yesterday morning. I battle fatigue this time every year when the days start getting shorter. The time change usually throws me for a loop too even though we are gaining an extra hour. I need to start getting to bed earlier.

After my Bible study yesterday morning, I did Pyramid Upper Body (without the stability ball core work) followed by the Kick Max warm-up, blast challenge, and stretch. I did not increase my weights because my chest and biceps were still a little sore from doing this workout Tuesday morning. I was not feeling energetic either. I did the second segment of Stretch Max last night.

I worked out Sunday morning, so today is my planned rest day. I am looking forward to it and the weekend. I plan to enjoy long naps this weekend.

Jane, I love IMAX2. After 3 weeks of IMAX3, it is a walk in the park.

Phyllis, I do many of the IMAX3 intervals on my rebounder. What a blast. The choreography is actually a little more fun than the IMAX2 choreography, and this workout is a lot of fun. I do not need to modify IMAX2 (other than the genie hops), but I took one look at IMAX3 and knew that I would be pulling out my rebounder.

Susan, step away from the Oreos! Take the bag outside and stomp on it!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Good Morning Ladies.

I'm off for a run with my friend in an hour. This will be the first time I will be using my new jogging stroller...for running, anyway. :)

TGIF!:)

Hi ladies,

Busy day today:

I am going to combine SB and Legs/Glutes. Then I am off to grocery shop and get a bday present. Then when my step daughther gets home from school we are going to my girlfriends for a sleepover and a pizza party, the tomorrow we are off to Sesame Place. I don't think my dh is happy about being home alone, but I guess he will get over it.

Jenn:)

Good morning,

Today was Christi Hi/lo Heaven, and Coremax 3.

I am soooo glad it is Friday!!!:7

Hi all,

This morning I did Gs triceps and SB w/u and combo 3. I didn't get up early enough.:-(

My Ds got off the bus at school and through up, so he is home with me. Not sure if I will get the rest of my workout in. Next week I am going to try so hard to get up earlier.:D

Have a great weekend!

Elaine

Hi everyone. Today's plan is ME. I wish I liked this workout. All I can say is I like when it's DONE. My company arrives late tonight and tomarrow we are driving up to the Finger Lakes in NY to visit some wineries. I'm hoping to get up early enough to do a kickbox workout before we leave. I hope you all have a most excellent day and weekend.

Hello everyone!

I ran 4miles today and did GS legs premix and it was great!!My siatica has been a little sore this week, so I am taking it easy.

Have a great day!

Susan

My outdoor run got cancelled due to rain.
Ended up at the gym...3 miles on the treadmill-DONE!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.