Daily Check in Frid Sept 7

Good Morning Glories!

:D :D :D TGIF :D :D :D

Today is HSTA and ME abs.

Phyllis ~ Have fun with that EVIL bicep section}( }( }(

Good morning Phyllis and Tammy and all that follow...

Tammy - I've done portions of that rotation, I mixed up weeks of it with weeks of the 9/05 rotation one time. It is a killer!

Phyllis - have fun with ME. I love that workout!

Step Fit for me today. I have a very "good" case of DOMS! HSC just layered it on yesterday after KPC the day before, especially my back!

Have a good one! IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!

Good Morning Ladies!

Phyllis: Enjoy ME!

Tammy: I got IClimb Core too! I also got IClimb Circuit (it's #4). I can't wait to try them out! Do you do Tread n Tush with weights? I only thought to pick up weights for the walking lunge/wall squat interval. Next time I am going to use weights for all of it!}( I am not feelin' the DOMS from it this morning and I WANT to!:7

Jane: Enjoy the DOMS. It's a beautiful thing, huh? }(

I have an upper body work out on tap. I am considering PLB or CTX U/B split. Decisions, decisions!:p

Have a great day!

Hi everyone,

TGIF!!!!

Today was a change up for me, I just cannot do as much cardio as this rotation is calling for. Frankly I don't think 5 days straight of major impact cardio is good for any body, much less mine. So I did Jari's Slim and Lean today. It felt good to work out in a different way. Tomorrow I will do cardio again, and probably do a weight routine on the off day as well.

Have a good day.

Phyllis: I bought ME and now I need to get around to doing it. I think I will use it as my all around weight workout for next week in place of MM.

Tammy: I really like HSTA. That was my first Cathe and I remember back in the day it nearly killed me }(

Jane: Have fun with Step Fit!

Wendy: I'm a glad to know someone else out there has a hard time with the decisions! Sometimes I think I spend more time deciding on the dang w/o than actually doing them!

Conni: I agree with you on the cardio. I really like to alternate.

I'm going to do the Firm Supercardio tonight, a classic. Since I have essentially been doing Cathe cardio exclusively I look forward to seeing how much easier this one has become. I've been asked to back off the high intensity cardio a bit anyway until all my medical tests are completed (I'm in the process of making sure that my heart palpitation are non threatening. I was told a few years ago that they are not cause for alarm but I wanted to reassess and make doubly certain....and have an excuse not to do high intensity cardio :7 :7 )

Patti - I hope your tests come back good. You are smart to make sure everything is okay and it is always a good thing to have an excuse for high intensity cardio!

Step Fit is done. It has been a LONG time since I did that one, I was a little surprise it was 71 minutes long but that long stretch at the end is one of Cathe's best! I burned some serious calories and that was one fun workout!!

Off to the shower and then clean my kitchen. DS, DIL and my little precious came to see us today. They stayed for supper so I didn't get my workout started until about 5:45.

Hey all.

*Just* finished CTX U/B split. It's been ages since I've done that one and all I can say OH MY GAWD!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I am going to be hurtin' sooo bad tmrw! YEOWZAS!!!!}(

HSTA and ME abs done...although I am truly struggling with these afternoon workouts x( x( I am struggling with my endurance which is never a problem. Hopefully, my internal exercise clock will adapt :+

Wendy ~ You know I love all things CTX :D I do use weights for some of iTread n Tush but not all of it...sounds like a good idea though }(

Jane ~ A great workout and you got to see your precious grandson...all in all a GOOD day ;)

Patti ~ HSTA nearly killed me today :( I didn't know you were having heart palpitations...I hope everything is okay. BTW...I'm trying to decide what to cook...are there any foods you hate?

Conni ~ Sounds like a good workout...I haven't done that one in a while.

Becky ~ I hope everything is okay...

Annette ~ I hope you are okay too....

Evening Tammy - I feel for you changing your exercise time. The few times I've tried to exercise early early in the morning (remember I go to work at 6:30), I about died!

Just to put your mind at ease, Becky is fine. She had some things to do today that kept her away from the computer.

Jane ~ Thanks for the Becky update...I sure do hope these afternoon workouts become more natural...I am seriously considering changing my hours from 7-3 to 8-4.

Have a good night!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.