Daily Check in Fri Jan 29

Good Morning Glories!

:):) TGIF :):)

Today is STS Disc 12: LEGS...Rut Roh!

Phyllis ~ Thanks for getting us started!

Copying you Tammy, with my workout and my TGIF !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt hard on the ice yesterday and still don't know if I'm working out today yet.
I havent' moved around much yet today.
Yesterday back, neck and arm were feeling it pretty good.

If I can workout, I'll do legs, but maybe just go a little lighter to be extra careful !

Becky

Good morning ladies!! I'm going out to dinner with husband tonight, so probably no work out for me. My chest is tight from all the push ups yesterday. Exercise TV has a presale on JM Yoga Meltdown. If you put in YOGAMELT as the code you get 20% off.

here is the link for anyone interested: http://www.exercisetv.tv/store/p-2634-jillian-michaels-yoga-meltdown.aspx?cid=2862940

Tammy - missed you yesterday. Have a great day.

Becky - sorry to hear about your fall. Wow, that's bad.

Phyllis - thanks for starting us off, have a great day.

Carmen.

My workout didn't happen. I had a horrible stomach ache, so I went back to bed. It's gone now, but I missed my workout window.:(

Becky, I hope you don't get too sore!

I don't know if all of you know, but my dear Bear passed away on Wednesday. It's been a very trying few weeks for him, so while I'm sad, I'm also glad that he is at rest now. I will miss him terribly.

Hi everyone,

Tammy - Glad to see you on the ball, thanks!

Carmen - Thanks for the link!

Becky - Ouch! Be careful, girl, you are going to be sore in places you never knew existed, been there done that!

Phyllis - I posted on Wednesday's Check in to you regarding Bear. My condolensces ( sp?). I feel terrible about it.

Today was cardio - I did Franny's Step workout from 9905, a tape I recently reaquired. I added on Amy's stretch segment 2.

TGIF

Tammy: Have fun with the leg workout. heh heh heh

Carmen: Enjoy dinner!

Becky: I hope you are feeling better. I thought of you yesterday as I walked very slowly to my car in my completely inappropriate for the weather shoes.

Phyllis: I'm glad you feel better. A little rest might be good, especially after losing your beloved Bear. (((Phyllis)))

Conni: Forgive me! I'm thinking "Firm your fanny with Franny" I know...:rolleyes:

I am contemplating a rest day. I do have some time before dinner and ideally I'd like to get JM's Burn Fat, Boost Metabolism in. That way I can have Sunday free and clear for being a complete house sloth.

Phylis - so sorry to hear about Bear. I send you a big hug. I have four fur-children (Missy, Lola, Nico, and Bella) I can only imagine how sad you you must be yet comforted that he is no longer suffering. Take care.

Carmen.

Becky, I hope you feel better soon, take it easy.

I did a 53 minute premix off of Kelly Coffey-Meyers' 30 Minutes to Fitness-kickboxing for my workout. Wasn't sure I would finish the whole thing but I did.

Have a great weekend.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.