Daily Check-In Finally Friday! 1-12

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness folks!

Today the rotation calls for a 30 min interval run (I'll be use CC), KM LCD's, and CoreMax #1.

My knee is acting weird. No problems with it yesterday. Last night when I took my shower, it felt "sore". No pain, just sore to touch. This morning it is still sore. I'm going to see where I am this afternoon when it is time to work out. I still have my dr's appt for Tuesday, not going to cancel it until Monday if I need to, will see how I do over the weekend.

Have a good one.

Hi Jane and all who follow.

Jane, Continued good vibes for that knee!:)

I have Legs and Back on tap for today with, ofcourse, ARX.

Have a great day!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

:7:7:7TGIF:7:7:7

StepBlast for me today...this should be fun!

Jane: Take it easy with that knee.

Tig: Enjoy your Friday!

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Good morning everyone,

Jane - Do not cancel that dr. appt. The fact that you experiencing pain upon contact is not good. It sounds like there is some inflammation present. Rest it!!

SB for me this morning, and the abs from SJP. I haven't done SB in ages, it was a nice revisit. I know this is a favorite for alot of people, but I get really bored with the TIFTing factor. I like the idea of the format, but I guess this one can only trip my trigger occasionally. It was not that hard, either, so I guess I must be doing something right...;-)

Have a great Friday!!

Early this morning, I did the 37 min. premix off of KPC for a quick workout before heading out the door to an appointment.

Hope you all have a great day!!:)

Daily Check-in

I am still under the weather. This was basically an active rest day. After my Bible study this morning, I did both segments of Total Body Stretching. I hope I can kick this cough to the curb soon.

Speaking of weather, it is wild in Texas. We experienced a wave of spring weather today complete with tornados. I was standing in the checkout line at HEB after work when I was told that one touched down a few miles from where I live and was heading in this direction. I later learned that it quickly dissipated without doing any damage. I need to turn on my air-conditioner because I start coughing when I get hot, but I may wake up freezing in a few hours. Winter weather is on the way complete with an ice storm or freezing rain. The temperature may drop to the 30s within the next few hours. It is raining tonight.

This will be a restful weekend. I desperately need to rest and get well so I can start working hard again. Clean eating is only good for maintenance without intense workouts. I am confident that I am not gaining weight, but my body does not appear to be significantly smaller. I need to drop a chunk of weight soon for the sake of my health. My feet and knees will thank me too.

It is time to wrap up this day and get some sleep.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.