Daily Check In, Dec.26

Conni

Cathlete
Hi everyone, hope you all had a great xmas.

Yesterday I did Center Floor with Kari, today was Afterburn with Cathe. I am taking another day of vacation tomorrow, I will probably not be able to get out of my driveway. We are in a blizzard here, yikes!!

Hi Conni,

I did not check in yesterday but will today....

Merry Christmas to you all. I hope everyone enjoyed their christmas dinner. Conni, sorry to hear your DH couldn't spend Christmas Eve with you and the family. Tomorrow is a day full of hope for you all, I guess. I will prayer for you guys and think of you tomorrow.

I have not worked out since Monday. I will be back at it tomorrow. I am still sick so will take it easy. I cannot get over how sick I've been. My face is still loaded with a cold (for 10 days now) but my chest is clearing (not fully) - thank goodness. I will be in bed early.

I was glad to spend Christmas with my DH and children. My sister is always good for a laugh too. My MIL, on the other hand, is just so unhappy. Christmas is never fun because of this. Next year, is gonna be different. finally.

See you all tomorrow.

s.

Hi ladies. No workout for me today still sore form yesterday. im not recovering as fast. Imfeeling a few more aches and pains than before. I dont take any supplements. I'm looking to start a good glucosamine and restart the fish oil.

I had to work today but it was very quiet and my boss is on vacation until Jan 7.

Connie good workout.

Siobhan when u start to workout get back in slowly.

Good night all

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.