Daily Check in Christmas Eve

pwmatt

Cathlete
Is everyone excited? I'm the only one awake here. DH and both DD are on vacation!I still have to wrap everything. I guess it will be a late night!;) What's everybody's plan?

I'm squeezing in SS this AM. Of course, I have to find my stuff. It was all shuffled around in order to accommodate the tree!

Merry Christmas Eve!

Good Morning Phyllis~

Man, it was great to sleep late today!!! First day of Winter Break!!:D
Today is Manmakers for me from the Empire State dvd. I may tack on stretch max #1 to it too.

Have a great day today and have a wonderful Xmas everyone!!!:)

Hello Phyllis & Deanie

Not much to report here except that yes the household is ready for Santa.. we exchange gifts on Christmas morning and Christmas eve just bake cookies for Santa while we have the Christmas shows on.

DH & I plan on going to a restaurant just to spend some couple time before we need to get ready for Santa.

OH my hubby said to order my 35# kettlebell as part of his present to me so I'm excited about that - I'll do it before the year is out lol

Besides that nothing much else to report

Wishing everyone a safe & happy Holiday season.

picture.php

Hi Everyone !!!!

We are enjoying our time in Florida ! I can't believe it's Christmas Eve! We started the day by walking to breakfast on the beach !!!
It's going to be 80 degrees , so we plan on time at the pool and beach.

Also will put up a small tree today and go to church tonight.

No "real" workouts, but lot's of walking on the beach.

Merry Christmas !!!

Becky

Hi all,

I did PS warm up, then triceps (no dips), selected biceps and Muscle Max barbell work and a 32 min. premix off of a Kimberly Spreen kickboxing workout for my cardio with weighted gloves on. Hope to get a workout in tomorrow also since we don't have to be at my sil's till 3pm.

Have a wonderful Christmas Eve and always remember the true reason for the season and that God is in control!!!:D

Hi everyone,

Ready for Santa here! Got all the cleaning, baking, wrapping, etc. out of the way. Going to meet the inlaws tonight for dinner, it is going to be real highlight of the holiday for me.
Today was HISM 2 with intervals on the rebounder, and tomorrow is the one day of the year that I take off.
Have a blessed holiday everyone, Joy to the World, the Lord has come.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.