Daily Check in Christmas eve

Good morning Phyllis and all who follow,

I am going to hit All Body Attack with Sharon this morning, then some final cleaning before we head out to xmas eve dinner. We are going out this year for a change. It will be nice not having to cook two days in a row.

Merry Christmas eve to you all!

Good Morning Phyllis, Conni and all who follow.

Phyllis: Enjoy your rest days and the celebrations to come. BTW, the chinese food was yummy and I have some leftovers to eat for lunch today.

Conni: Enjoy your dinner out tonight. Good for you not having to cook both nights.

I have either cardio core, uml or core syn on tap today and I will probably add in some more cardio. I'm thinking about a short run. I'm doing what I can to fight back against those holiday treats!}( :9

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Good Morning Glories!

I'm about to sneak out of work early so that I can fit a work out in...today is CTX UB split and KB cardio only.

Special holiday wishes for all of you!

Ok, in order to have tomorrow off (it is my normal workout day) I did a workout today.

I did Slow and Heavy 2 exercies each (except for back) for shoulders, chest and back today for my workout. Now I can have tomorrow off.

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!:D :7 :) :)

Hey all.

I decided against the run today. I didn't feel like draggin' my butt out to the gym. LOL

I did Cardio Core from the P90 Masters series and followed that up with back to back HSC and HSTA cardios. YEOWZAS! TOUGH HIIT style cardio there! I loved it!}(

Off to grab some eats!

Have a great afternoon!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.