Crazy Strong and Loving It for Sunday, May 17, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

After lunch DH and I will take the dogs for a long walk ( we waked yesterday for over 3 miles), I also have to work my back + abs!

Debbie, more prayers and hugs today!

Have a great Sunday! BBL!:eek:

Good Morning,

Today is SM and then some yoga really feeling my hips today after yesterdays workouts. Eating yesterday was horrible.

Hey there! I am not sure what is on tap for today- some cardio I think. We start Meso 2 (again) tomorrow.

Have a great day!

I didnt get to do imax2 yesterday. Instead DH and I started the driveway project. (I know, I know....basement project, driveway project....the list just goes on and on) We got one whole side of the driveway paved with pavers and today is the task of setting up the beds along side of it. I told DH he could do that while I mow the lawn. Another fun day in the sun! I am still rather annoyed that we aren't finishing the basement project instead of starting a new one - but....they both need to be done. At least I can do my step aerobics and weights in the gym now. I will have to wait a few more weeks probably before the treadmill is unburied.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Patti - Good to see you back! I was wondering where you had gone!

Just finished IMax 2! Burned 411 calories - boy was I sweaty! Felt great! Now off to the grocery store!

I did Jillian Michael's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism this afternoon- good workout. I like how she includes core during the workout so I didn't have to do it afterwards.

Hi Belinda and Roxie!

Karen: Good for you on IMAX 2- love that one! Good for you on making progress on your projects- wish we could get somewhere on ours. At least DH is outside weeding right now. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.