CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR SEP 9, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning all.

I have Shock Cardio….MMA Fusion Plus Heavy Bag Bonus Workout on the rotation today. Maybe I will go for a run??? Can't wait to use Cathe's other cardio wo soon, getting a little tired of of the SC wo:confused:

Have a great day and workout, everyone!

Yesterday I ended up doing biceps then spin with DH. I tried to change up biceps just a bit by doing one set with varying rep patterns:

Alternating curls - 3x8 - 20's
Cross-body curls - 3x10 - 15's (didn't have weight gloves at gym to go up)
Dumbbell bicep curls - 8 2:2, 4 3:1, 4 1:3, 8 2:2 - 15's
Assisted pullups - 2x5 (60#)
Concentration curls - 2x6 - 15's (at this point, they felt heavy)

Not sure what I'll do today. It'll either be a rest day or chest/back/abs and maybe Boxing.

Nora - hope you're feeling better today.

Waves to everyone!

So PMS is totally kicking my butt this week, I had SUCH a hard time trying to get up this morning that I finally gave in and slept in AGAIN (that's twice this week, who am I??). It wasn't too bad working out after work the other night so hopefully I can fit in a shorter-than-planned run tonight so I feel ready a super-long one on Saturday. Wish me luck on that one. ;)

Belinda - I hear you on shock cardio, if its a nice day maybe skip it in favor of a run?? But that's just me being all run-crazy lately ;)

Hi everyone else - hope your mornings are starting off great!

Today was a cardio day/recovery. Decided on Cardio Coach #1 and did really well with it. No problems with my hip flexor. After that I stayed on my treadmill until I hit 45 minutes just diong a steady state on an incline.

Then I decided to the ab work from Kick, Punch, Crunch. Really felt that one today. I'm hoping to be sore in the abs tomorrow. Love that ab work!

CARDIO STATS:
50 minutes total
5 minutes below zone
17 minutes in zone
28 minutes above zone
401 calories burned
2.75 miles travelled

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is TF 30 and Stretch 10 this is the second time with this workout I hope I do better and it is scheduled again Saturday by then I should know it. I also need to do abs. This morning I had to have routine lab work done and I was fasting and for some weird reason it just makes me feel like I am starving.

Belinda-enjoy your workouts.

Debbie-great job with your workout and Yeah on the abs.

Heather-enjoy whatever workout you choose.

Jess-good job getting up this morning how are the abs coming?

I finally got a good night's sleep! My body was so sore and tired last night, I went up to bed at 9:30! It felt good, and my Dh was home to get up for my son's blood sugar checks.

Still not liking 5:30am, though.

My workout today was TURBO FIRE 30 Class + I did Brazillian Butt Lift's Tummy Tuck + TF's Stretch 10.

Nora, Do feel better!

Belinda: I'm looking forward to the new workouts too, to freshen things up!

Debbie: NICE CC run! Glad to hear your hip flexor behaved

Roxie: Congrats on being an aunt!

Heather: Nice bicep work and spin yesterday! Enjoy rest or what ever you end up doing!

Jessica: I FEEL like I have the fatigue of PMS, but don't have it. It sucks. Feel better!!!

*waves* to Melissa, Andrea and Jo

Hallo girls,

I am finally done with my workout, I was dragging all day long. I shouldn't have cleaned the back of the house first. By the time I got done I was tired:confused: Late afternoon, I decited to give MMA Fusion plus Heavy bag a try, glad I did. I was sweating my butt off. Sweat was just flying around, I noticed this week my HR went up quit a bit with my workouts. I think it's from the cordizone:eek:

I weigth in today, I am done 2.5 lb!:) Finally the scale is moving again, I thought mine was broken for awhile:p

Heather, nice workout yesterday. Like how you changed it up!

Jessica - sorry, about your PMS'ing! Hope you feel better soon. Good luck with that run!

Debbie - glad you had no trouble with your hip flexor today. I love CCV1, great job!

Roxie -congrats, on the new great nephew :eek::eek: Enjoy your workout tonight.

Chris - glad you had a good night sleep last night! What a nice husband, he is a keeper! Holy crap, on that workout this morning! You did a lot, girl!

Nora - I hope you are RESTING today! Take it easy, girl! (((HUGS)))

Hallo Melissa, Andrea and Jo!

I will be back later!

Nora - I hope you feel better today and enjoyed your rest day yesterday!

Chris - ^^^5's to you, chick. I can't even imagine getting up at 5:30, never mind working out at 5:30.

Debbie - I have CCV1 on my rotation tonight. It has become one of my faves. Glad to hear that your hip flexor cooperated.

Hi Roxie, Jessica, Jo, Belinda & Heather!

Last night I did the first 1/2 of Imax 2 to loosen up my legs. Still can't get over how much pain I'm in...:confused: I keep stretching and stretching....ugh! After Imax 2 I did STS D15, Back & Biceps. Skipped the deadlifts, though. Couldn't bear the thought. I have some rockin' bicep doms today! Tonight I'll do CCV1 on my bike, if I can stand sitting on the seat...:eek:

I ended up doing back and abs at lunch today. If I do cardio at all, it'll be MMA Boxing. Most of the following were done as 3x10

SS#1
Alternating flat-back rows - 26's
Pullovers - 30

SS#2
Horizontal row - 26's (not feeling this the way I used to, 30's might be too heavy though, need to try next time)
Underhand dumbbell rows - 30's

SS#3
Lat band pulldowns - 2x16 (blue band)
Low back extension on ball - 2x10

For abs I did a variety of stability ball exercises and weighted exercises.

Melissa - Imax to loosen the legs :eek: LOL

Roxie - congrats on the great nephew!

Belinda, YOU are a cleaning nut! I'm jealous. I can never motivate myself to clean/organize my house. It's not filthy dirty, I do the basics, it's just cluttery. Ugh. So HI-5's to YOU for doing all you did today!

Melissa: Oh nononononononooooo, I did NOt work out at 5:30am. I get up to get my oldest son to the bus stop for 6:30. I usually stay in my jammies until the last kid leaves at 8:30 , and then afterwards I do my workout. ... I understand your leg pain. My are still sore from my run on Tuesday too! I may just do that back & bicep workout tomorrow.

Heather: Nice job on back and abs today!!! It's funny you LOL @ Melissa for loosening her legs up with IM2. I always am amazed when YOU say you go for a RUN to loosen YOUR legs up! :eek:

Chris - LOL - good point. But sometimes a short, easy run sort of gets the kinks out. But I can't imagine doing some of those hops and jumps from IMAX2 - that's just work. :p

Heather: Nice job on back and abs today!!! It's funny you LOL @ Melissa for loosening her legs up with IM2. I always am amazed when YOU say you go for a RUN to loosen YOUR legs up! :eek:

Hellllp! Someone yell at me quick to get that run in tonight!! I'm running out of steam over here :(

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Turbo Fire 30 New to Class and I caught on a little better tonite I am better on one side then the other, then I did Stretch 10.

Stats:
42 min
38 in the zone
154 min hr
189 max hr
327 cals burned.

Stretch:
12 min
5 in the zone
120 min hr
135 max hr
61 cals burned.

hi girls!;)

I just lost all my check in and personals I typed. UGH!:mad: I dont' feel up to typing it all again so I'll just check in.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- HiiT 25 Class= 25 Min Fun and fast paced but intensely good!
Calories burned= 341
Met Value= 10.0

Intensity Series: Cardio & Weights-Cardio & Compound Weights only includes 8 min abs Premix= 48 Min
Calories burned= 393
Met Value= 6.0

Total calories burned= 734;)

Have a good night girls and see ya at the next check in. WTG on all your workouts today! Roxie hang in there with FIRE 30 Class it takes about 6 or 8 times to get it.

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.