CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR SEP 5, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I never got my cardio in yesterday:mad: Not sure what workout I will do today?

Sorry, I haven't been around much, it's been very busy!

Nora - please, take it easy! It's ok to take some time off until you feel better! (((HUGS)))

My best to all. I will try to catch up on personals today. BBL!

Hallo girls,

I just finshed CCPP, I ran over 10K:eek: I dedicated this run to Jim! Had an awesome run.

Quck update:

I decided not to get surgery in a German hospital. My sister told me about all the scandals that have been going around in German hopitals(at first I didn't believe her until I read it myself), a lot of people are dying from viruses they cought in hospitals. There have been a lot of reports the last few days, about German hospitals/instruments are not sterile (I was shocked to read this)and that the staff are not cleaning there hands (I always had a problem with that one!they don't use gloves, go from one patient to the next). I have Acinetobacter
Species (in my sinus cavities) since I had surgery last year, they suspect that I contracted it then. DH and I did a lot of research on line since last night, we both decided if I need surgery I will go either to Walter Reid (in DC) or Landstuhl (Military Hospital) . What I don't need is catch another virus from a hospital. On Thursday my DH picked up my CT scan (I wanted it to get a 2nd opinion), he also saw the doctor/professor in Regengsburg. He told him the doc I forgot to ask for meds for my headache/swelling. Now I am on another dose of cordizone. The first 2 days I have to take 3x 10 mg in the mornings. 2 days I have to take 2x 10mg in the mornings. 2 day's 1x 10mg in the morning. I am afraid I will gain weight from this stuff. Thank goodness, I am not taking it for month like last year. I will not go on that scale for awhile:(

I will shower than enjoy the day with DH!

Have a great weekend, everyone!​

Good Morning,

Today I will definetly do some kind of stretch my body is screaming for one and then I don't know what else. We never got the bike ride in DH got drunk while watching the game but hey they won.

Belinda-yikes on the hospitals good job with your workout.

Nora-you can barely walk but still managed to workout you are amazing please take it easy and we all understand about the personals.

Hi girls!;)

I was finally able to move a little and not be in pain. I just finished my workout, thankfully it was a light workout for today.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- FIRE 30 Class= 33 Min
Calories burned= 383
Met Value= 8.50

Turbo Fire- Stretch 10= 13 Min
Calories burned= 35
Met Value= 2.0

Total calories burned from this workout= 418

Hugs to everyone~!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.