CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR SEP 3, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I am doing M3 D30 (Shoulder/Biceps & Triceps) today! 6 more dics and I am done with STS:eek:

Have a great day and workout today. Gotta run. BBL!

Hallo girls,

D30 (Shoulder/Biceps & Triceps) is done!. I don't know why I went up like this. I think there is something wrong with my WM:eek: It had me going up high in weights?? I got them up, they may have went up crooked, but I got them up:p That was heavy today, with out a doubt!

Warm up : 1 set 15 reps/ 2nd set 12 reps
Standing BB front presses/45#

Workout: 4 sets/7reps
Standing BB front presses - 47#
BB curls - 57#
Flat bench tricep extensions BB - 40#

Seated lateral raises - 20#
Incline curls on the bench - 20#
Seated overhead extensions on arm - 20#

Seated rear delts - 20#
Seated Concentraion curls - 20#
Cross body kickbacks - 20#

I will be back with personals, have a good one!

LAST STS WORKOUT FOR THIS ROTATION!

Wow did it go fast. Today was Meso 3, Week 4, Disc 36, Shoulder, Biceps and Triceps. Did not feel like working out AT ALL. Not sure what is up with that? I just feel so tired in the mornings. Maybe it's because I'm still recovering from vacation?

Anyway, had a great workout none-the-less.

About 30 second rest between each exercise. Sometimes 1 minute.

Did 4 sets of each exercise.

Warmup:
Standing Barbell Front Press - 25#/15 reps
Standing Barbell Front Press - 30#/12 reps

Workout:
Standing Barbell Front Press - 50#/8 reps
Barbell Curl - 57#/8 reps
Flat Bench Tricep DB Extensions - 22's/8 reps

Seated Lateral Raise - 12.5#/8 reps
Incline Curls on Stability Ball - 23's/8 reps
Double-Arm Seated Overhead Extension - 32#/8 reps

Seated Rear Delt Flyes - 16's/8 reps
Seated Concentration Curls - 27#/8 reps
Close Grip Barbell Press - 65#/8 reps
***27# seems to be my limit with concentration curls without my wrist dislocating. It almost did towards the end but luckily I could keep it straight.

Have a great day everyone! Got a busy day of doing some errands.

Last edited:
Last night I ended up doing the cardio premix and abs from LIC. I am so glad I did. I had some major spring in my step after all. I also did some booty exercises like donkey kicks with weight and roll-ins and leg presses on the ball. Today will be my rest day - though it doesn't feel like it should be. Hate that, makes it harder to take one when you're not feeling tired. I know that is stupid.

Debbie - maybe it's because it's dark so much later now? I know I have been dragging ass big time in the mornings.

Belinda - good job with those weights girl - you rock!!

Don't know about you ladies, but I am totally doing the Happy It's a Long Weekend Friday Dance!!!!

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is Body Fusion. This week was suppose to be all about stretching and yoga but I haven't done any of that I have really been focusing on cardio, so much for a rest recovery week.

Debbie-awesome job with the workout even though you didn't feel like doing it.

Belinda-good job on your workout.

Heather-enjoy your rest day even though we don't feel like we need one it does help, and I am totally doing the 3-day weekend happy dance.

Happy Holiday Friday everyone.

Did a shorty cardio this morning on the bike. Will work legs tonight.

Heather - I'm dancin' with ya today!! Enjoy your rest day and your nice long weekend!!

Belinda - nice weights there lady!!

Debbie - did you get good results from your STS rotation?

Roxie - what steered you away from your stretching/yoga recovery week? Did you feel like you needed extra cardio this week?

I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!!

Happy Holiday Friday everyone.

Did a shorty cardio this morning on the bike. Will work legs tonight.

Heather - I'm dancin' with ya today!! Enjoy your rest day and your nice long weekend!!

Belinda - nice weights there lady!!

Debbie - did you get good results from your STS rotation?

Roxie - what steered you away from your stretching/yoga recovery week? Did you feel like you needed extra cardio this week?

I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!!

Melissa-I do need the extra cardio but I really need to stretch more too.

Good Evening Ladies,

This week has been crazy with starting my new teaching job. I am much busier and stressed then I had hoped:( I still have a tiny bit of vertigo but realizing it may not go away so I'm moving forward with my daily activities.

Because I work for a public school they block all internet access :( so I can not log on to update until I get home. Anyways....

I order the HITT dvd and did 30/30 yesterday for a quick workout. Today I did 20 minutes of abs and created my own cardio coach routine for the treadmill. I saw one similar in Self Magazine. I altered it because my treadmill doesn't incline that high.

It included a 3 minute jog warm up, then 28 minutes of :60 second intervals (run/walk) increasing speed and incline until 15 minutes then going back down the pyramid. I finished with a 2 minute cool down.

It felt great to run again!!! Total calories burned today was 350.

Belinda and Debbie - it must be a good feeling almost done with sts!! what will be next?

Roxie - way to go on your rest week!!!

Heather - enjoy your day off.

Melissa - which cardio coach do you like the best???

Hi to everyone else. Hope Hurricane Earl doesn't hit you. It's raining here now!!!

Hey Girls!

Did my workout earlier, but just checking in...

I did what I consider THE hardest of HiiTs so far from TF: HiiT 25. :eek: I haven't done 30 yet, so not sure how that one is or will be. But 25 kills me! Spit status! I finished off my weight work this week by doing Bi's and Back Premix from GS. I'm really enjoying GS these past 2 weeks. I think I will do the last week of TF HiiT with them too.

Debbie: Congrats on the STS finish!!!! Have you noticed any results this time around?

Belinda: You go girl! Those weights are BIG, not sure I could handle those. Ouch!

Heather: Nice workout last night, I like the booty stuff you did! good ones!

Roxie: Straight cardio without weights can be "recovery" too! Do what you feel like. So are you starting TF next week?

Andrea: Have you had vertigo in the past? That's got to be so hard! Cool run on the TM today!

*waves* to Jo, Jessica, Nora (take it easy, hope you're a bit better today!)

Hi girls;)

I just finished my workout for today, not feeling well with MS fatigue and hot temps where I live.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- FIRE 55 EZ Class= 57min
Calories burned= 700
Met Value= 9.0

STS- Disc 24-M2-W4- Back and Biceps= 43 Min
Calories burned= 352
Met Value=6.0

Total calories burned from today's workout= 1052:eek: This was a very difficult workout for me today because my MS symptoms were so bad especially when I did Turbo Fire which is my favorite one today. My legs just felt like jello and it was a fight to stay up right. I got so dizzy I thought I was going to pass out a few times. Then I'd have periods where my energy would be back for a couple of minutes it would go like that in different intervals, so not good at all. I did do my last Meso 2 workout prior to the TF workout and that went well, I never felt feint or anything. So, I felt good to go for TF but I guess not. Oh well, tomorrow's another day to TF! At least I got the workout in. I'm feeling very weak just now and need to rest up before I attempt to take a shower so I don't fall. Forgive me once again for skipping personals.

Hello and hugs to everyone & Happy T.G.I.F!;):)

Nora

!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.