Crazy STRONG and LOVING it for Sep 27, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Hope you all had a great weekend! Went by so fast!

Yesterday ended up beeing a rest day. We came home to late.

Today I am starting a new rotation from Muscle & Fitness;) DH is doing it too! I will do Chest & Triceps today!

Have a great Monday and workout, ladies! BBL!

I am done with my workout! My tricpes are fried:D got a nice burn in my tric & chest. Time went by fast. Love this rotaiton. I will post my wo later, gotta run!

My best to all.

Today was Chest and Triceps and back to the 6 reps with 25 reps at the end of each exercise. I had an excellent workout and the weights all went up from Week 1. Had fun with this one.

2 minute rest between each exercise. Only rested enough to change weights after 3rd set into the 25 rep set.

CHEST:
Incline Barbell Press - 50#/12 reps - 2 sets (warmup)
Incline Barbell Press - 90#/6 reps - 3 sets
Incline Barbell Press - 50#/25 reps
***Felt really strong with this first exercise. 90# felt like 60#.

Flat Barbell Bench Press - 95#/6 reps - 3 sets
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 50#/25 reps
***Felt strong here too, but the 25 repper was tough.

Incline Dumbbel Flyes - 35's/6 reps - 3 sets
Incline Dumbbel Flyes - 20's/25 reps
***This one was tough and my shoulder kept clicking. It hasn't done that in a while and it really bothers me mentally when it does it. It doesn't hurt but I hate the sound of it.

TRICEPS:
Weighted Bench Dips - 77#/6 reps - 3 sets
Weighted Bench Dips - BW/25 reps

Close Grip Barbell Bench Press - 75#/6 reps - 3 sets
Close Grip Barbell Bench Press - 42#/25 reps
***Last set was tough. Really felt this one.

Lying Tricep Barbell Extensions - 52#/6 reps - 3 sets
Lying Tricep Barbell Extensions - 32#/25 reps
***Again, last set was tough and my triceps were really burning.

That is all....

I am in MAJOR DOMS CITY over here ladies. I hurt SO bad yesterday and today feels almost worse. I can only imagine how I'll feel after being stuck at my desk all day today! Ahh, but so worth it for the half this weekend, seriously, I'm still kind of in shock that I did it. Not gonna lie. ;)

So yesterday was totally a rest day and today is supposed to be an upper body workout after work. I'm planning to do some of the upper body work from 4DS but am going to TRY to listen to my body and if it still says "I hurt" I may opt out. We'll see though. I really want to get some good weights in this week before we leave for SF on Wed! Then my routine is going to be totally out of wack for 10 days! What will I do??

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is TF 45 and Stretch 10. Since starting this program I have put on 2lbs a week so 4lbs total needless to say I am not happy with the results I am getting may need to rethink things.

Belinda-yea that DH is doing this rotation with you.

Debbie-awesome wts.

Jess-way to listen to your body.

Good morning ladies.

Ended up taking a rest day yesterday. Went out for the day with my mom & DD. It was nice. This is my last week for Meso 2. Then I guess I have to take a rest week...:( Tonight will be D22 or I might switch my days around and do some cardio.

Have a great day everyone.

Hallo girls,

This is what I did today:

Chest and Triceps 6 reps/3sets plus 1set/ 25 reps

2 minute rest between each exercise.

CHEST:

Incline Barbell Press - 75#/6 reps - 2 sets
Incline Barbell Press - 80#/6 reps - 1 sets
Incline Barbell Press - 55#/25 reps

Flat Barbell Bench Press - 75#/6 reps - 2 sets
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 80#/6 reps - 1 set
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 55#/25 reps

Incline Barbell Press - 75#/6 reps - 3 sets
Incline Barbell Press - 45#/25 reps

Incline Dumbbel Flyes - 25's/6 reps - 3 sets
Incline Dumbbel Flyes - 15's/25 reps

TRICEPS:
Weighted Bench Dips - 65#/6 reps - 3 sets, these are tough:confused:
Weighted Bench Dips - BW/25 reps

Close Grip Barbell Bench Press - 65#/6 reps - 3 sets,
Close Grip Barbell Bench Press - 45#/25 reps, those burned!

Lying Tricep Barbell Extensions - 45#/6 reps - 3 sets
Lying Tricep Barbell Extensions - 35#/25 reps

I just relized I forgot to do 2 warmup sets for chest:eek::p I felt the burn all all exercises, like I said my tricpes are fried.

I am getting ready to do a short cardio (?), I will do triceps press down with the cables in the gym.

Debbie - ^^^5's on those weights today! Holy crap! Should I do 2 more sets of chest presses since I missed those this morning?

I will be back later!

I will be back later!

Last edited:
I am absolutely freezing my ass off at work. It's 67 degrees in here. WTH???? It's cooled down tremendously outside too - um 53 this morning?? So not prepared for cold weather.

Anyway, I did shoulders at lunch mostly to warm up. I dd 3x10 today:

SS#1
Shoulder press - 20's
Upright rows - (dumbbells) 20's

SS#2
Lateral raises - 13's
Rear delt press - 13's

Front/Side raises (front raise, open to side, back to front = 1rep) - 2x8 with 10's

I may try to run after work since it's so cool out - high only 74. But, it's kind of windy, so we'll see. Hate running in the wind.

Belinda & Debbie - you guys are rocking the weights!!

Melissa - enjoy whatever workout you decide on.

Jessica - Epsom salt bath!

Roxie - hope you're doing good!!

Waves to the rest of the gang!

Belinda - Cool that you are starting this rotation! I hope you have fun with it, I'm loving it! Nice weights today! And no, you don't have to go back and do the two warmup sets. Just make sure you do them next time. It's important to get the body warmed up before hitting it hard with heavy weights. I usually do a Cathe warmup, then do 2 sets with light weights and then start the workout.

Jessica - :eek: on the soreness! Hope it eases up for you!

Roxie - I know it's frustrating. I'm going through the same thing but I know my eating hasn't been good lately. I just seem to have no motivation to lose these last 6# that I need to lose. Makes me mad.

Melissa - Wow, time is flying with you and STS. Seems like you just started it! Have a great workout!

Heather - It's cold here, too. I can't believe how fast we went from 90 to 50. Where is the in between? :eek: I hope it warms up a little. Kind of frustrating to be cold already.

Just back quick to say you all should be proud - I listened to my body firmly and *only* did a chest/shoulders/tri premix from 4DS higher intensity. 35 mins and that was all I could handle. Whoa, who knew a half marathon would take this much juice outta me?? Anyway, I'm planning to do weights the next two days and then HOPEFULLY when I get to SF I can do a nice run on Thursday morning. By then I'll hopefully be able to stomach cardio again, HA!

have a great night ladies!!

Good Evening,

Tonite I did TF 45 New to Class option and tomarrow morning I will do the stretch and abs then tomarrow night I will do TF HiiT 20 and Stretch 10.

Stats:
60 min
48 in the zone
137 min hr
170 max hr
378 cals burned.

I know alot of my wt is because I am not eating very well and on the weekends I am not very good about eating scheduled meals.

Hi girls!;)

I did just finish my workout and honestly I'm too pooped to do personals tonight, sorry.:(

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire-- FIRE 45 EZ Class= 47 Min
Met Value= 8.50
Calories burned= 545

Turbo Fire- LOWER 20 CLASS= 22 Min
Calories burned= 128
Met Value= 4.25

STS Disc 31- M3 - W3- Chest & Back= 68 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 557

Total calories burned= 1230:D:cool:

I'm sure everyone had a great workout today, and for Jessica no wonder you got DOMS be proud you earned those babies big time. Get lots of rest everyone and I'll see ya at tomorrow's check in hopefully much earlier.

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Good evening,

DH and I went to the gym this evening. I did a 3 mile run on the TM plus I did a set of tri press downs:D had to promise DH that I only go for a short run at the gym, lol!

I got all my new Amy Bento DVD today! They look really good, she has a lot of energy! Can't wait to try them this week!

Debbie - DH and I enjoy the rotation. I will start doing 2 warm up sets from now on, lol! Thanks for the advice! What would I do without you? LOL!
Nora - holy crap on your cal burn today. WOW! WTG, girl!

Jess - wtg, on the DOMS! Glad you enjoyed your rest day yesterday. Have fun with your UB wo today.
Roxie - nice going with TF and stretch today.

Melissa - glad you had fun with your mom and DD . Have fun with D22 today.

Heather - it's cold here in Germnay too! Nicely done on your shoulder wo today.

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.